This week had quite the hodgepodge of things on my to-do list! I recorded a podcast with Julie Lauren for her Hashtag No Filter series, we finished up a few brand deadlines and did A LOT of packing at the studio.
In case you missed it, I shared all of the details of our last studio sale before we move, literally fun popcorn, and 8 hair care tips you probably didn’t know. All in all, it was a pretty good week. I’m ready to chow down on some snacks during the Super Bowl this weekend during Jared’s family’s annual party.
Now for this week’s links! They’re all things related to upcoming events…
THE WEEKLY EDIT
- Carrie Bradshaw is back! Sadly, just for the Super Bowl. Wouldn’t it be the best Valentine’s Day gift if a third movie was announced? Speaking of Valentine’s day…
- These Austin-based handcrafted Maggie Louise Confections chocolates from Le Cordon Bleu trained, Maggie Callahan look too pretty to eat. Trust us. They’re just as tasty as they look though.
- Stock up. Those SweetHearts Candy will be hard to find this year.
- It’s the year of the pig. We need to find a way to pencil in a Disneyland trip just to try their Lunar New Year-inspired menu. Did you know that your zodiac year of birth is considered bad luck? Thankfully, our zodiac animals do not include a pig. Just a dragon, tiger & dog in the Sugar & Cloth family!
- We’ve been searching for a living room couch. The Internet Gods answered with an article on inexpensive jewel-toned sofas that will make your living room look expensive. Got any recs for us? (Keep in mind that we do have a very active baby.) About that kid…
- Do you think Gwen “needs” this book? Yes, we know. Our Instagram showed how cluttered our master bath tub is BUT it magically changes colors in the water!
- Madewell & JCrew just launched a fair trade eco-friendly denim line with sustainable fabrics & obtainable prices. These organic cotton jeans are under $100!
- How to make sweatpants look fancy? Count me in cause that’s been our everyday uniform as we prep for next week’s studio sale.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission using Shopstyle, Reward Style, and/or Amazon Associates.