When life gives you lemons (and a functioning oven that you’ve been without for weeks) … you make pink lemonade donuts. Ha! But seriously, we’ve had a very up and down July so far with colds and crazy weather, but we have lots of exciting things on the forefront!
Some crazy storms delayed our Olivia + Ocean photo shoot, but we finally have our ducks in a row and our line is launching next week on July 16th!
We also officially sold our old house and are wrapping things up over there at the beginning of next week. Houstonians, be sure to check out all the furniture pieces we are selling from our move here!
Thankfully, the new owners kept a good amount of our decor so things won’t change too much. It’s hard not to be emotional during the selling process, especially when that was our first home together and where we brought Gwen home from the hospital!
While I wipe away a few tears, make sure that you’re also following along over on Instagram right now because Jared and I are in Atlanta at AmericasMart! I’m sharing all of the cool trends and pretty things that we’re spotting while at the show on IG stories!
THE WEEKLY EDIT
- How adorable is this handwoven rainbow wall hanging?
- Swap flats for stilettos in seconds with these interchangeable heels.
- An anti-fatigue memory foam kitchen mat that actually isn’t ugly?!? It even looks like a rug!
- How would you feel if your mother in law wore a wedding dress to your wedding? True story. It happened to this woman.
- Did you know Christopher Walken started entertainment as a dancer? Nope, we’re sooo not kidding and some genius spliced a single music video of Christopher Walken dancing in over 50 movies.
- How fun are these squiggle leather earrings?!?
- For $25K, you too can clone your pet.
- Or just get a personalized pet painting that’s less than $50.
- Cue the waterworks. A girl born blind sees the world and her mom for the first time.
- When life gives you lemon… and you want something way stronger than lemonade.
- This workout yoga mat explains exactly how we feel about working out and why we workout.
- We soo do not agree with this article that Meryl Streep is the worst thing about Big Little Lies Season 2! She is the creepiest TV grandmother ever.
- July is National Ice Cream month. Here’s everywhere you can get free and cheap ice cream this month.