I may or may not have mentioned on a few different occasions that I’ve become a hoarder of pretty blog things. Surprisingly, our house isn’t as girly as the studio and shoots that you see here, so I’m excited to share 10 things we couldn’t wait to register for that might surprise you! Then again, some may not — I’m looking at you gold teapot.
Regardless, we had a good mixture of his wishlist, my wishlist, and things that aren’t cute but that we really need. Not that we necessarily need a cornhole board, but this is Texas after all.
There are a few things that didn’t make the top 10 list that I’m still super excited about. For instance using the Amazon universal feature to register for a custom wedding print, or cutting board for future game nights!..
1. Jared & I are chronically disagreeing over temperature, but this guy will make it easy to manage! And it looks cool, too..
2. This gold teapot is my new obsession I didn’t know I had.
3. The cutest new bedding.
4. Prettiest flatware!
5. Every good Texas couple needs a corn hole set, of course!
6. We’ll have one mint countertop oven, please!
7. The cat hair struggle is real, friends! We are in desperate need of a Dyson vacuum.
8. Anyone else dying for the Amazon Echo?
9. A bakeware set is pretty much guaranteed to be on our registry with a blog named Sugar & Cloth, ha!
10. Everyone loves an Amazon gift card for those last minute (and late night) random purchases.
For a peek at our entire registry — i.e.- the custom print and serving board, too! — see here. You can also see our first registry post on entertaining here, but be sure to keep an eye out for the next one, especially home decor lovers!