I know I’ve expressed my undying Amazon addiction about as many times as I’ve mentioned macarons and cocktails around here, but I’m so excited to announce a wedding series we’ve been working on with them! First up is a Modern Couple’s Wedding Registry: Entertaining Must-Haves.
I’m sure you’re not surprised to know we did all of our wedding registering with Amazon. In case you’re not familiar with how it works, you can register for just about anything anywhere on the internet in a single Amazon Registry list (see all of the perks here). For instance, I pulled some of my favorite things from Etsy, CB2, and Framebridge (hello custom wedding prints!) into our Amazon registry so that’s it’s in one, easy to navigate place that my Dad is already signed up for, haha. But seriously, the simpler it is for people to use and buy, the better!
I’ll be sharing everything we registered for, plus some other fun themes in the coming weeks, but first I wanted to address one of my favorite things to shop for— entertaining items!…
1. You can’t go wrong with a timeless glassware set, like these Riedel O Whiskey Glasses, but be sure to register for enough for the whole party!
2. Set the tone of the party with a gender neutral Paddywax Soy Candle for added entertaining ambiance.
3. A gender neutral registry item that’s equal parts feminine and masculine— Gold & Black Flatware
4. A Gold Cocktail Shaker is an entertaining staple around here!
5. Every household needs a modern Porcelain Round Cake Stand for displaying anything from cakes to breakfast muffins in style.
6. Who wants a plain crystal decanter when you can have a Liquid Courage Decanter, instead?
7. Perfect for the homemade cooking and ice cream lovers alike— Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
8. Making morning coffee never looked as good as it does with a gold Pour Over Coffee Dripper!
9. The prettiest cheese knives to impress your guests.
10. White Marble Wine Coolers never go out of style!
11. Pastel & Gold Tea Cups and Saucers for your next girls night or brunch with friends.
12. A multi-purpose Acrylic Hexagon Serving Tray that can be used for the kitchen, small-space bar area, or even on the coffee table for games.
13. With mule recipes trending like whoa, a Moscow Mule Set will keep you in the loop!
14. This Crepe Maker & Electric Grill will let your guests (or mother in law) help you multi-task in the kitchen prep stage.
15. You can’t go wrong with a pretty Tom Dixon Scented Gold Candle for display, even if you never light it.
16. Cooking just got a whole lot more fun with a Retro Pink Ceramic Pot.
17. We registered for plain multi-purpose plates to style with anything, like these White Everytime 24-Piece Dinnerware Set.
19. Be still my heart with this Brass Toaster!
21. We love our Marshall Bluetooth Speaker! It packs a big punch, a the retro look is perfect for leaving it out in the opne 24/7.
22. For the time when you’re wanting a quick cup of jo, but still served up just as pretty — Oasis Keurig.
23. Maybe it’s just Jared’s constant dance habits, but a Home Karaoke System makes for hilarious game nights if you’ve never tried it before!
24. Not only will it match your Keurig, but the Mint KitchenAid Mixer makes for great kitchen counter decor while you’re baking.
Thank you to Amazon for partnering with us on this series of posts!Sugar & Cloth has chosen to donate 5% of all sponsored campaigns to charity, which you can read more about right here. Keep an eye out for the next one, which is what we registered for. Hint: there’s plenty of marble and gold!