I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again — I’ve been amazed at what we’ve been able to snag on Amazon Prime this year. We like to fly by the seat of our pants around here, and there’s been quite a few home decor DIYs, home makeovers, and last minute entertaining extravaganzas that were saved by a prime purchase.. or twelve.
When we decided to go with Amazon to create our wedding registry, I knew I wanted to dedicate at least one blog post to solely discussing the greatness that is their home decor selection. It’s pretty much a midcentury addict’s theme park. Plus you can add in as many items from other sites into your one Amazon registry as you’d like. Basically, there’s no downside here.
Also, should we all take a moment of silence for this awesome chandelier?…
1. The perfect way to display our excessive collection of coffee table books!
2. Into this prisma frame.
3. Love this fake plant. Maximum cute with minimum effort!
4. Gold table lamp for the win, duh!
5. The most precious tissue box cover.
6. We need this dining table.
7. A super cool geometric gold mirror.
9. You know we want this midcentury side table reeeal bad.
10. This throw looks so cozy.
11. Freaking out of this chandelier and how much we need it.
12. Because everyone needs a brass trashcan, right?
13. A modern flip clock to help us stay on time.
14. White & gold table top planters. Yes, please!
15. Want to hang our prettiest throws on this display ladder.
16. These perfect nesting tables.
17. A simple bench that we really like.
18. We just got these tulip chairs for the studio and are already scheming up ways to get more for the house!
There you have it, friends! I had a pretty hard time narrowing this one down (you can never have too much gold or pin legs, right?) and I’m really hoping we score some of these goodies for our townhouse. Did you have any favorites?