How is everyone feeling?! It’s been a crazy week, and I think we can safely say that these are strange times.
I’m just getting over Hand, Foot and Mouth (!!!) thanks to Gwen lovingly sharing that with me before we realized that’s what she had. I’m assuming she got it from daycare, but so far no one else in our house has symptoms. And I’m hoping it stays that way.
Gwen officially had her last day of school for a little while this past Friday. Fortunately, we found a really great nanny just before all of the chaos started.
We’re so thankful for her and really glad to have the extra hands to help out with the girls since I’m officially getting back into the swing of things with work.
To be honest, I already sort of live a life of quarantine since we work from home, have a three month old and we live out in the suburbs now.
It doesn’t feel too different than it did before this week started, minus the fact that we’re rationing toilet paper because people bought it all up. And I can’t get any Prime Now deliveries because of the influx!
It should be an interesting few weeks trying to entertain a toddler at home. But I’m really thankful that we have the opportunity to be with them and still work. I can’t even imagine how difficult this is for those of you that depend on social settings for your income.
While I think we’re all feeling it one way or another, my heart really goes out to you.
If you’re one of the people that did a lot of hoarding at the grocery store, please be mindful of the people less fortunate that can’t afford to shop for essentials before a payday and are being left without.
Also think of the children that get most, if not all, of their warm meals while at school but won’t be able to attend for the next few weeks.
Love goes a long way in times like these. And thinking of others more than yourself will always come back around.
Now to get our minds off of the virus talk, here are some weekly links for you…
The Weekly Edit
- PSA alert! Pre-made Jello shots are now a thing at Costco.
- Or if you’re feeling fancy, we’ve got Edible Gold Champagne Jello Shots, Red White & Blue Jello Shots and Edible Flower Lemon Jello Shots recipes to try at home.
- An all-natural sniffle balm to ward away germs and helps clear your stuffy nose.
- Our fave pjs are now available in floral and pink!
- How to safely clean and disinfect your phone.
- The bigger, the better!
- 4 common staging mistakes that can make or break the sale of your home.
- For a coffee lover…
- An original Salvador Dali artwork was just found at a thrift store.
- Replace those dirty kitchen sponges with a silicone scrubber (that’s reusable too).
- We all have that one fun friend who would appreciate this!