Happy Sunday! We spent the weekend making fall memories as a family of 4, and it’s been the perfect way to celebrate cooler temperatures in Houston!
If you’re in the city and looking for a great place that’s social-distancing friendly and entirely outdoors, I highly recommend Dewberry Farm. It’s our second year going there and you get great bang for your buck with all of the included activities.
Luca isn’t quite walking yet, so she didn’t get to enjoy as much as Gwen did this time around, but it was just nice to be outside and let the kids run free without worrying about 2020 for a bit.
She might have the biggest blue eyes, but she’s got this permanent judgey look down pat, haha!
It makes my heart so happy to see them experience new things together, and I can’t wait for them to be able to run around hand-in-hand whenever Lulu can finally keep up!
The Weekly Edit
- We love getting kids activities ideas on Instagram from The Busy Toddler and now she’s just published a new parenting book!
- The cutest glasses to protect from too much screen time.
- Moldy soil? Tiny mushrooms? How to fix gross plant problems.
- This popular coffee maker just got a new makeover!
- A viral TikTok hack on turning boxed cupcakes into gourmet cupcakes.
- The perfect cushion for kids who can’t sit still during virtual school (but also improves balance for the adults)…
- Need an escape from reality for a few minutes? Browse the best looks from Paris Fashion Week (and pretend you have future fancy engagements and access to a Black Card. Hah!
- Personalized pj’s for your bridesmaids or for gifting…
- Mindy Kaling’s newly released collection of short audio stories is free for Prime members.
- We’ve all said this apology before…
- Common knitting mistakes to avoid.
- The prettiest set for your healthy drinking friends…
- 9 outfit ideas for a zoom interview.
- This makes us wanna go get multiple piercings!
- Our Halloween Dirt Cup Cocktails, Marshmallow Ghost Toppers for your any desserts and easy DIY Mini Eyeball Donuts.
- This retailer is hosting a free curbside trick-or-treating!