Happy Sunday! We’ve spent the day resting up after a drive thru baby shower that we hosted for my sister in law yesterday.
I have to say that of all of the things that have come from 2020, the drive through baby shower trend is actually pretty nice!
Sometimes I feel totally zapped by the time a traditional party even starts because I used all of my energy on the party prep, so this was a surprisingly nice change of pace.
I’ll be sharing a full blog post on the details of how we set everything up since a lot of you asked about that via Instagram a few weeks ago.
We’ve also been soaking up every single minute that we can outside before the Houston weather gets too warm again.
It’s hard to tell by Lulu’s perpetually serious expressions, but she LIVES for being outdoors!
Now, for the weekly reading links…
The Weekly Edit
- The iconic Sweetheart Candies have new sayings inspired by song lyrics.
- My top photo floral arrangement is from Freedom Florals.
- 31 pretty pink houseplants.
- How to make macarons the easy way!
- Y’all loved our Ikea hack highchair feature so much that we have more, like these fun cushioned slipcovers and placemats.
- There’s a new pandemic DIY trend (that experts think you should avoid).
- Cuddly cats to claim your wine.
- If you think cheese boards are nice, wait until you try this!
- For your bestie, perfect for Galentine’s Day or when she’s having a hard day…
- The guilty pleasure show everyone binged has been renewed.
- Paint. Toast. Squish. Mm.
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream.
- A lemon cupcakes recipe that’s to die for!
- A self-watering pot if you have to be gone long or are just forgetful!
- Some of our fave Valentine’s Day DIY’s: Funny Printable Cards, You’re Dynamite Party Favors, Candied Valentine’s Printables and Lip Patterned Gift Wrap.
- Because you can never have too many succulents…
- Looking to buy Girl Scout cookies? Troop 6000 serves thousands of girls homeless shelters and cookie sales proceeds support their activities, camps and more!
- For your tresses…
- A one-minute microwave mug cake recipe for an easy dessert idea…
4 thoughts on “Baby Shower + The Weekly Edit”
So pretty! by https://goldbee.com/
Thank you, Anita!
your girls are the cutest!!
Thank you so much, Jennifer!