We were supposed to be visiting Park City this week for Gwen’s first playing in the snow experience, but alas, the daycare germs got the best of us.
We decided to cancel our trip so we weren’t spreading any fever germs or risking catching anything else. You know how it is when traveling!
Instead, we did a lot of hibernating at home, which honestly seems to be our 2020 in a nutshell so far. We did venture out to the Houston Rodeo for a few hours on Friday night, but that’s about all she wrote.
On the bright side, Gwen is officially sleeping in her big girl bed and we’re going to try conquering the potty training hill here soon!
Needless to say this week’s weekly edit links are perfectly fitting for this prime disinfecting tip…
The Weekly Edit
- The Friends reunion is actually happening this May!
- Did you know that Target has affordable snow gear for babies, toddlers, boys, girls, women and men?!?
- What happens to your body when you’re stressed and how to look out for the signals before it gets unmanageable.
- You’ll never wanna throw around your clothes once you have this.
- Make your rugs last forever with this once-a-year habit.
- This purifier removes sulfites in wine, which means you’ll get less of a headache.
- Know when to clean, sanitize or disinfect because all-in-one products really can’t do it all.
- If you wanna hang your prints but want something different than a frame…
- Turn a photo of your pet into a personalized charm necklace!
- 5 essential basics to never remove from your closest.
- From a lover to another, besties to besties or a bride…
- Today is National Peanut Butter Day. Celebrate with some Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies, No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites, a Boozy Peanut Butter & Jelly Tart, No Bake PB&J Mini Cheesecakes and Peanut Butter & Jelly Cake.