Quick and easy No Bake Mini Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecakes. They’re perfect for snacking or party appetizers!
We all know when it’s the thick of summer, the last thing you want to do is turn on the oven.
However, one of my, Nanette’s favorite desserts EVER is a cheesecake. So what is a girl to do?
Make these No Bake Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecakes, of course. This riff off of a classic PB&J sandwich is the perfect, creamy treat for a hot summer day.
Eat one or two for a snack, or eat a bunch cause this recipe is just that darn good!
Did I mention it’s also quick and simple, can’t beat that…
Ingredients To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecakes
1 1/2 cup crushed Nilla wafers — Or any other brand of vanilla wafer cookies. You can also opt for the traditional graham cracker crust.
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
7 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
1/2 cup peanut butter — Or more if you love peanut butter!
1 1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 pound softened cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup jam or strawberry preserves
How To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecakes:
First, make the no bake crust by tossing the nilla wafer crumbs with sugar.
Then, add in the peanut butter.
Add in melted butter then mix until combined.
Firmly press the mixture into the mold or jar you’re using. Set aside. Note that the serving size really depends on how big you want your cakes to be.
Next, the cheesecake! In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream with a hand mixer/stand mixer (or even by hand) until medium peaks form.
In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and lemon juice to a bowl and beat until smooth.
Add cream cheese to heavy whipping cream until they are well blended.
Stir in the jam.
Top off the molds/jars with the cheesecake filling. I used stainless steel cake molds.
Refrigerate at least 5 hours. The longer the better!
Optional: Garnish with crushed Nilla wafers or drizzle jam.
More Easy No Bake Recipes
Mini Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecake Recipe
- Cake molds or jars
- Hand or stand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- 1 1/2 cup nilla wafers crushed
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 7 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or more if you love peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 lb cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup jam or strawberry preserves
- Makes about 2-2/12 dozen cheesecakes, depending on the size of your mold, jar or liner.
To make the crust:
- In a medium bowl, toss the nilla wafer crumbs with sugar.
- Add in the peanut butter and melted butter.
- Mix until combined.
- Firmly press the crust mixture into a mold or jar. Set aside.
To make the cheesecake:
- In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream with a hand mixer/stand mixer (or even by hand) until medium peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and lemon juice to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add cream cheese to heavy whipping cream until they are well blended.
- Stir in the jam.
- Top off the molds/jars with the cheesecake filling. Refrigerate at least 5 hours. The longer the better!
Don’t forget to share your Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecakes with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? Find them all right here with a few bites to go along with them!