Pecan Cheesecake In Jars — Fluffy cream cheesecake filling topped with a decedent pecan caramel in a jar.
I’ve got a major thing for miniature dessert anything and these pecan cheesecake jars are no exception.
The perfect ending to a meal when just a few bites will do with these fluffy cream cheesecake filling topped with a decedent pecan caramel.
I, Alexandra can’t imagine a more perfect dessert to end holiday parties and dinners with this winter. Did I mention they’re served in jars? No slicing or serving required!
Unlike our mini easter egg cheesecake, this pecan cheesecake in jars are the perfect dessert for when you want something that looks fancy, but takes minimal effort and time.
I call for 8-ounce mason jars here, easily found in your grocery store or nearest Target.
I’m of the firm belief that there’s no such thing as too many mason jars. They’re perfect for stashing leftover granola, bulk grains and now, cheesecake filling.
You’ve been warned. These pecan cheesecake jars are addicting.
I’ve made a batch twice this week alone: once for an impromptu girl’s movie night and then again for a dinner party.
Once you’ve made this version, feel free to mix and match with your favorite toppings. The possibilities truly are endless. You can even make our low-carb keto cheesecake base for a healthier option.
What do you think?! I love the idea of serving these babies up while entertaining or as a party favor.
- For a bite-sized dessert, make our mini lemon cheesecakes
- Decorate your cheesecakes with our easy DIY cheesecake toppers.
- Cheesecake stuffed apples are perfect for cozy weather.
- No-bake cheesecake is one of my all-time favorites.
Pecan Cheesecake In Jars Recipe
- 16 oz light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 0.25 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 0.5 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 0.5 cup cane sugar
- whipped cream for topping
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F. In a stand mixer or large bowl using a hand-mixer, whip together the cream cheese with can sugar until smooth and no longer grainy.
- One at a time, add in the eggs and mix well. Add in the sour cream and vanilla and continue to whip until well incorporated.
- Fill 6, 8 ounce mason jars with roughly ½ cup of the filling. Place the jars in a large roasting pan, then fill halfway up with hot water.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Carefully remove the jar from the hot water bath with tongs and place on a wire rack to cool.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and cook for 4-5 minutes or until bubbly and darkened. Remove from heat and stir in the cinnamon, whipping cream and chopped pecans. Cool to room temperature and spoon over the cooled cheesecake. Dollop with whipped cream, if using. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge until ready to serve.