Lemon Cheesecake Tarts — We put a twist on your regular old cheesecake recipe with these Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts that require minimal baking and a special ingredient, goat cheese!
Hi everyone! Did you know it’s National Goat Cheese Month?
In honor of this esteemed holiday, I bring you my mini lemon cheesecake pies recipe with a twist. A goat-cheese twist!
Side note. I recently went to a dairy farm where I cuddled the most adorable baby goats. And now I’m obsessed, which is why I also conceived this recipe.
Tart, creamy and tangy — these mini lemon cheesecake pies are the perfect summer treat and it requires minimal baking (just for the crust).
This has to top my most favorite sweet treats, and I hope you’ll enjoy them just as much!
Ingredients Needed To Make Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
- Frozen pre-made pie crust
- Cream cheese
- Chèvre/goat cheese
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
How To Make Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
Mini Cheesecake Lemon Tarts
- Mini muffin pan
- Cookie cutter
- Mixing bowl
- 1 frozen pre-made pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 6 oz chevre goat cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium lemons juiced
- Lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using a cookie cutter, shape the frozen premade pie crust into the greased mini muffin pans. Bake according to the directions. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
For The Filling:
- With a mixer, combine the cream cheese, chevre, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Blend well.
- Fill the mini cups with the filling.
- Top with lemon zest.
Don’t forget to share your Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! And if you’re looking for more quick and delicious recipes you can find them all right here with a few cocktails to go along with them!