Lemon Cheesecake Tarts — We put a twist on your regular old cheesecake recipe with these Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts that require minimal baking and a special ingredient, goat cheese!
Hi everyone! Did you know it’s National Goat Cheese Month?
In honor of this esteemed holiday, I bring you my mini lemon cheesecake pies recipe with a twist. A goat-cheese twist!
Side note. I recently went to a dairy farm where I cuddled the most adorable baby goats. And now I’m obsessed, which is why I also conceived this recipe.
Tart, creamy and tangy — these mini lemon cheesecake pies are the perfect summer treat and it requires minimal baking (just for the crust).
This has to top my most favorite sweet treats, and I hope you’ll enjoy them just as much!
Ingredients Needed To Make Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
- Frozen pre-made pie crust
- Cream cheese
- Chèvre/goat cheese
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
How To Make Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
Preheat oven to 350F.
Using a cookie cutter, shape the frozen pre-made pie crust into the greased mini muffin pans.
Bake according to the directions. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
For the filling: With a mixer, combine the cream cheese, chèvre, and sweetened condensed milk.
Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Blend well.
Fill the mini cups with the filling.
Top with lemon zest.
Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
Mini Cheesecake Lemon Tarts
- Mini muffin pan
- Cookie cutter
- Mixing bowl
- 1 frozen pre-made pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 6 oz chevre goat cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium lemons juiced
- Lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using a cookie cutter, shape the frozen premade pie crust into the greased mini muffin pans. Bake according to the directions. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
For The Filling:
- With a mixer, combine the cream cheese, chevre, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Blend well.
- Fill the mini cups with the filling.
- Top with lemon zest.