Mini Rainbow Cakes — Quick and simple mini rainbow cakes to highlight the colorful fruits of spring! Plus, they just so happen to be pretty picture perfect.
Pound cake is so amazing to me. It’s easy to incorporate, tastes absolutely scrumptious, and doesn’t require baking (if you buy it pre-made from the store that is).
Pair that with the onset of spring, and I was inspired to create no-bake (if that’s the route you take) Mini Rainbow Cakes that really highlight the gorgeous fruits that this season brings.
These are perfect for any spring picnic, party or colorful soirees with friends. Plus, they add a natural splash of color to any celebration!
Who doesn’t love to pack an extra punch with vibrant colors? Here’s how to make your own–
Ingredients Needed To Make Mini Rainbow Cakes
- Pound cake
- Vanilla frosting
- Fresh fruit of your liking
Tools Needed To Make Mini Rainbow Cakes
- Round cookie cutter
How To Make Mini Rainbow Cakes
Start off by prepping and chopping your fruit into small pieces.
Then, slice the pound cake into the thickness that you’d like your cake layers to be.
Use a cookie cutter to make the cake layers.
Next, frost one layer, add the second layer, then add more frosting on top.
Finish off by adding fresh fruit and enjoy!
More Mini Dessert Recipes
Love this mini cakes? For more easy mini desserts and no bake recipes, here are a few of our favorites from the archives below —
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
- Mini Mochi Cakes
- Chocolate Fruit Cheese Cups
- No Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecake Bites
- No Bake Cereal Bars
No Bake Mini Rainbow Cakes Recipe
- Cookie cutter
- 1 pound cake
- 1/2 can vanilla frosting
- Fresh fruit of your liking for the topings
- Prep and chop your fruit into small pieces.
- Slice the pound cake into the thickness that you’d like your cake layers to be.
- Use a cookie cutter to make the cake layers.
- Frost one layer, add the second layer, then add more frosting on top.
- Finish off by adding fresh fruit and enjoy!