Happy weekly edit Friday! It’s now been a month since our baby debuted! Don’t panic. We’re referring to our Olivia + Ocean collaboration. The other bun in the oven is still projected for a December delivery, hah!
The swimwear collection pretty much took as much time to make as a “real” baby. I also didn’t anticipate modeling the designs while being pregnant, but here we are! It still worked out perfectly to show that the Mommy & Me swimsuits could accommodate a growing belly!
And speaking of the belly, Baby #2 may have given us a huge scare the first trimester, but he/she is definitely growing… A LOT. This is not an exaggeration. My 20-week bump already looks and feels like a bowling ball.
We actually do know the gender, which we’ll announce soon. There wasn’t a big gender reveal party like the one we hosted for Gwen, so don’t expect anything crazy!
In house renovation news, the master bathroom is 99% complete. We came back from our Atlanta trip in July to a nice new big tub to soak in, after lots of walking around at AmericasMart.
Then, there was a meet and greet where I pretended to have a personality even though I was still feeling very nauseous since the first trimester. Working mom life, am I right?!
And with that… TGIF! Enjoy our weekly links and reads…
The Weekly Edit | Something Special For Teachers
- My favorite tummy-control sports leggings for lounging around.
- My most recent Etsy purchase…
- Teachers, Anthropolgie is treating you until October and it’s wayyy better than an apple.
- A three-legged tabby planter for cat lovers.
- The next James Bond film features the first black female 007, yeah!
- We go through and throw away so many plastic snack bags so we finally invested in some eco-friendly (leak proof!) reusable bags.
- Parents, here’s how to avoid doing battle with your picky eater.
- You can actually machine wash this waterproof picnic blanket!
- Four kids steal parent’s car and run away on a 600-mile road trip. Insanity.
- Gilmore Girls fan, this is for you!
- Got sensitive skin? This hypo-allergenic sunscreen received a rare National Eczema Association stamp of approval for being super moisturizing and free of chemicals.
- If you’re into succulents…