It’s safe to say that a spring photo was fitting after the snowpocalypse that we just had in Houston.
We’re currently clinging to old photo favorites considering pretty much every yard plant we had is now dead. The only ones still kicking on my outside faux plants, but who’s laughing now?!
Thankfully we only had a few busted pipe issues and our water and power have been back on for a while now. It truly was such a chaotic time and my heart goes out to those that experienced the worst of it.
Speaking of outside plans, we’re *trying* to get back on track with our backyard makeover, so keep an eye on that via Instagram stories. Sometimes renovations get major setbacks, and I’d say the snow really did a number on our plans.
In the meantime, here are some weekly links for your Sunday reading pleasure…
The Weekly Edit
- How to hide cords and outlets in every room.
- Kick back, relax, and maybe these will make your wish come true.
- Another hit musical is coming to the big screen!
- We hosted a drive thru baby shower for the first time!
- Drop one of these cubes in a glass of bubbly and watch it turn into a mimosa or bellini!
- How to spruce up your gifted flower bouquets.
- Our favorite mugs are now available in new designs.
- Car hacks you’ll need before your social distance road trip.
- This will make meal prepping so much easier!
- Why you should use limewash paint on brick…
- 24 decorating ideas that will make the most of your mantel year-round.
- The one item we’ve gotten so many questions about from our dirty hair hairstyles guide.
- The best (and free) way to store your kid’s art.
- Make a statement.
- Get creative with unconventional Easter baskets for adults and fun Easter baskets for kids.
- Fun chairs that we’re thinking about adding to our playroom…
- Easy cinnamon rolls using store-bought puff pastry!
1 thought on “Bouncing Back + The Weekly Edit”
I’m truly grateful to you for offering Such sort of instructive articles to us.
<a href=”https://www.buycustomlogo.com/buy-logos.php/ “>Buy Logo</a>