Have a special someone in your life who loves flowers? (And who doesn’t?!?) Gift them with an oh so pretty DIY Fabric Wrapped bouquet!
Not that we need any reason at all to go on a flower shopping spree.
But these DIY Fabric Wrapped Bouquets for gifting only add to our temptation! It’s the perfect way to spruce up your flowers.
It’s much more attractive than presenting flowers in the store plastic wrap and less bulky and expensive than a vase.
Add a cute pin and a gold foil greeting card (for an extra token of love), and you’re basically our new best friend.
Even better, you can slip in a gift card for a clever way to gift money.
Either way, this is definitely a creative gift-wrapping idea!
Materials Needed to Make DIY Fabric-Wrapped Bouquets
20″ x 20″ fabric squares of your choice –– Purchase them at your local sewing and craft store or online. You can also use a square handkerchief.
Fresh flowers of your choice
How To Make DIY Fabric-Wrapped Bouquets
Step 1 — Lay fabric in a diamond shape.
Step 2 — Fold the corner in once.
Step 3 — Fold again until the fabric is folded in half.
Step 4 — Place flowers in the fold.
Step 5 — Bring the two corners together and make a neat knot.
Optional — Add in your card and or cute pin.
It makes for the perfect impactful gift package, don’t you think?!
That’s why it’s one of our favorite homemade gifts for family and friends.
More Gift Ideas
Looking to pair your floral bouquet with a gift they can unwrap? Check out some of our gift guides from the archives below —
- 23 Thoughtful Gifts for the Woman Who Wants Nothing — Our favorite finds who someone who has everything and wants nothing!
- Perfect Photo Gift Ideas for Anyone — Sentiment picks for those happy memories.
- Unique Best Friends Gifts — All occasion gifts for your BFF.
- Personalized Gifts – Best Customized Gift Ideas — Our favorite one-of-a-kind gifts for everyone.
DIY Fabric Wrapped Bouquets
- Scissors — Optional - if the sheet needs to be cut down to 20" x 20"
- 20″ x 20″ fabric squares of your choice Purchase them at your local sewing and craft store or online. You can also use a square handkerchief.
- Fresh flowers of your choice
- Lay fabric in a diamond shape.
- Fold the corner in once.
- Fold again until the fabric is folded in half.
- Place flowers in the fold.
- Bring the two corners together and make a neat knot.
- Add in your card and or cute pin.
Don’t forget to share your DIY fabric-wrapped bouquet with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more interior design inspiration? You can find them all of our home decor tutorials and ideas right here!