We’re officially wrapping up the last of our Halloween parties and pumpkin-related festivities!
I still have a few Thanksgiving inspirations to share with you (like this Thanksgiving punch recipe if you missed it!), but we’re officially moving on to Christmas decor at our house.
Yes, yes I know. It’s always a house divided when it comes to when to decorating for Christmas, but we’re early birds with all holidays thanks to blog life! Plus, Christmas tree lights just make me so happy!
Speaking of trees, if you’re on the hunt for presents, be sure to check out our recent gift guides! We have 45 gift for friends, the best gifts for him, gift ideas for girls, white elephant gift ideas, and our favorite Amazon home decor finds!…
The Weekly Edit
- The earrings I just bought for myself as a Christmas gift.
- New studies show that this healthy (yet affordable) hobby reduces depression, anxiety and chronic pain.
- If you’re searching for a housewarming, newlywed, closing or personalized gift…
- Here’s what’s coming and going from Netflix in November.
- Just in case, you’re unsure about how much to tip your delivery drivers…
- Have a kid who’s obsessed with superheroes, but you just hate all the plastic action figures? You can compromise with these wooden toys. There’s even a Wonder Woman!
- Is this not the prettiest mini waffle maker?
- Hey New Yorkers and local Houston friends! If you didn’t see our Color Factory visit on Instagram, we had so much fun! The interactive pop-up exhibit is only open until the end of November.
- Boots that feel like sneakers but are water-resistant too!
- Selling your home? Here are the best colors to paint your living room according to real estate experts.
- Very cool personalized gift for family members — Preserve your family recipes permanently and creatively.
- Rambutan, cucamelon, mangosteen (which we actually found at our local grocery store)! Have you tried these 20 exotic fruits?
- Hurry! Target is having a 40% off home furniture sale!