DIY // No-Sew Polka Dot Infinity Scarf

DIY no sew polka dot infinity scarfIt’s officially scarf weather. Even by Texas standards they’re welcomed with open arms instead of the judgmental stares from people that don’t share my fall weather love affair year-round. So, I thought I’d share my no-sew infinity scarf tutorial that I made for this craft wars post.

Materials:

DIY no sew polka dot infinity scarfLay your t-shirt flat, taping down the edges. Cut a line straight across just above the bottom hem and just below the sleeves or the armpit. This will form the actual scarf so try and make the cut edges as smooth as possible. A rotary cutter will give you the best result but it isn’t necessary.

Dip your pouncer in the paint color of your choice and start dotting.

DIY no sew polka dot infinity scarfStamp your first row spaced however you’d like, then make the next row alternated from the first. Repeat this until one whole side of the scarf is patterned.
DIY no sew polka dot infinity scarf

You can wear it two ways, one long loop, or loop it around twice for a short, fuller scarf!

DIY // No-Sew Polka Dot Infinity Scarf

Materials:

Dip your pouncer in the paint color of your choice and start dotting.

DIY no sew polka dot infinity scarf

Comments

• Sarah

11.15.12

Love this – so simply yet beautifully effective. Well done! :)

Thank you, Sarah!

• Saw this over on Brit & Co and thought it was made from a tie. I like that it’s a t-shirt refashion much better. I have so many t-shirt scraps leftover from t-shirt refashions that this tute will come in handy.

• Yelle

11.15.12

So cute and simple! It really can be worn with anything!

• Ashley said:

It really can, and it’s not too heavy for non-winter wear :)

Thanks, Gaby :)

• Julie Leah

11.15.12

Love this, Ash!! I’m such a sucker for polka dots!

Thanks Julie! So am I :)

• Ashley said:

This is totally something you would wear!

• Ashley said:

Thanks Elli! I love your rope lights!

• Ashley said:

Share how it turns out for you!

• Erica

11.15.12

This looks fabulous. I love that it is a no sew project. Although, one of these days I’m going to get myself a sewing machine.

What paint did you use? I love the metallic in it.

• Ashley said:

I used Martha Stewart metallic gold :)

• Susie Green

11.17.12

I love how easy and beautiful this is! Think about all the different themed scarves you could make: hearts for Valentine’s Day; Shamrocks for St. Patrick’s Day; etc. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

• Susan

11.19.12

I’ve never heard the term, “foam pouncer,” but now I’m pretty sure I need one!

haha, yes, yes you do!

• audrey phan

11.21.12

is acrylic paint ok for this?

• Lucrezia

11.23.12

It is so cool :) You came up with a very nice idea!

• Kim

11.29.12

What was the brand of t-shirt that you used? I do not own any t-shirts that I can do this to. Where can I buy this type of t-shirt? I don’t know where to find them for not too much money

Just plain old Hanes ;)

• Val said:

Hi Ashley,
        I’m a little late to the party when I stumbled across this project (via the sweetest occasion) but can you please tell me the size of t-shirt you used? I know you mention the larger the scarf with a larger t-shirt but I was just wondering if you used a large or XL? I’d like to try this but I’d like to make large enough it so I can wrap it around 2 times but have it still be a little loose. Thanks!

• Elise Marley

12.02.12

So cute! Do the edges come out a little jagged? If so, does it look ok when worn or can you see the jagged cut?

Thanks!

• Ashley said:

They do come out a little jagged if you don’t use a rotary cutter, but the cotton rolls the edges inward so you don’t notice either way :)

• Amy

12.31.12

I was wondering if you diluted your paint at all? I’m using the Martha Stewart Metallic Gold but it seems so thick and is taking a lot to make the dots look full. Just wondering :)

• Ashley said:

I left my paint as is. If you gently twist the pouncer in a back-and-forth circular motion, it will blend the paint without having to use too much. Hope this helps!

• jessica

01.13.13

I tried this & it came out super cute! The only thing I would change is to place a towel or something between both layers because my paint bled onto the other side or be sure to buy a t-shirt that is made of thicker material. I’m going to try it again, now that I know!

• Steph

02.02.13

Definitely going to try this soon! It’s still ‘summer’ here in Australia but right now I’m sitting on the lounge with a blanket wrapped around me because it’s so cold today!! I love the custom potential of this idea so thank you for the tutorial :)

• Mandi C

02.16.13

I saw this on pinterest and thought, dang I’m gonna have to DIY that. Made my day to follow the link and find out already is! LOVE it girl. Did you use the Martha Steward paint? that color is perfection and I want the same one ;)

• Ashley said:

Thanks so much! It is Martha Stewart paint, it’s the antique gold :)

• Alyssa B

11.08.13

So cute! I was planning on making an infinity scarf this weekend, so perfect timing. I love your outfit at the end. The simple black and gold pallet looks very classy.

• Patti Myers

08.25.14

I love polka dots so I just have to try this! Just a question though. I assume you hem the raw edges and this fold them inside??

• Aida

05.02.15

Love this. Save my money and my old tshirt

• エルメス スーパーコピー品激安通販!完璧品質!お客様の満足度は業界No.1です!
    人気スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店私達は長年の実体商店の販売経験を持って、先進とプロの技術を持って、高品質のスーパーコピー時計づくりに 取り組んでいます。最高品質のロレックス時計コピー、カルティエ時計コピー、IWC時計コピー、ブライトリング時計コピー、パネライ時計コピー激安販売中商品の数量は多い、品質はよい。海外直営店直接買い付け!★ 2015年注文割引開催中,全部の商品割引10% ★ 在庫情報随時更新! ★ 実物写真、付属品を完備する。 ★ 100%を厳守する。 ★ 送料は無料です(日本全国)!★ お客さんたちも大好評です★ 経営方針: 品質を重視、納期も厳守、信用第一!税関の没収する商品は再度無料にして発送します http://www.newkakaku.com/wa.htm

• スーパーコピー腕時計,ロレックスコピー,ブライトリングコピー,ボーム&メルシエコピー時計コピー業界最高峰スーパーコピー時計通販専門!7年以上の販売実績を 持つ時計コピー老舗!時計コピーであれば何でも揃えられます コピー時計 時計スーパーコピー通販専門店!時計コピー時計販売通販! コピー時計スーパー コピー等の 最高級のレプリカコピー時計を販売ロレックスコピー,ガガミラノコピー ,IWCコピー ,オメガコピー ,フェラーリコピー ,フランクミュラーコピー ,ベル&ロスコピー ,各種のブランドはコピーを表しますコピーを表して、時計をコピーして、スーパーコピーは代 金引換払いにして、スーパーはブランドをコピーして、スー パーは時計をコピーして代金引換払いにして、スーパーは時 計をコピーして、スーパーは腕時計をコピーして、ブランド はスーパーマーケットを表してコピーして、ブランドのスー パーマーケットはコピーして、ブランドはコピーを表して、 腕時計はコピーします
    業界最高峰のブランドコピー 激安、コピーブランド、スーパーコピーブランド(N級品)通販専門店!ブランドコピー,コピーブランド,スーパーコピーブランド,ブランドコピー 激安,偽物ブランド、偽物のバッグ、腕時計、財布など激安で買える!全部のスーパーコピー販売品物のなかで私達のブランド激安が一番有名です http://www.gginza.com/wallet/louisvuitton/index_5.html

• 財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証,2015人気ブランド偽物,歓迎光臨楽天★送料無料(日本全国)典雅気質!シャネルバッグCHH67723(*^^*)11月シャネル手作り新作(*^^*)時流の先端快適美品!シャネルブーツCH783283四季向け「 シャネル靴」最高な選択!ブランドコピー 代引きコピーブランド 代引きスーパーコピー 代引きスーパーコピーブランドバッグルイヴィトン コピーシャネル コピー
    2015年の新素材-新作!高品質 腕時計高品質の追求 超N品を良心価格で提供詳しくは以下のようなブランドがあります。HERMES(バッグ、財布、時計) CHANEL(バッグ、財布、時計)LOUIS VUITTON(バッグ、小物、財布、時計) BVLGARI(財布、時計)Christian Dior(バッグ、財布) COACH(バッグ、財布)GUCCI(バッグ、財布) ROLEX(時計)OMEGA(時計) IWC(時計)FRANCK MULLER(時計) HUBLOT(時計)クロエ CHLOE バッグなどです。ご不明点が ございましたらお気軽にお問い合わせください http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-3-copy-0.html

• エルバーキンコピーエルメスバーキン30コピーエルメス ボリード47,エルメス バッグ 名前,エルメス ネクタイ ピンク エルメス クラッチバッグ,エルメス バッグ コピー,エルメス バーキン コピー エルメス 財布 ダミエ オークション,エルメス ヨーロッパ,エルメス エールライン エルメス クラッチ激安通販、高い品質、送料無料。バーキン25コピー、バーキン30コピー、バーキン35コピー、バーキン40コピーなど世界中有名なブランドレプリカを格安で通販しております。N級品スーパーコピーブランドは ブランドスーパーコピー超N品エルメスバッグ,エルメス バーキン25 , バーキン30.バーキン35.バーキン40. エルメス(HERMES) ケリー|エルメス ケリー激安|激安エルメス ケリー, エルメスN品 ボリード|エルメス ボリードスーパーコピー.ブランド直営店.ブランド,エルメス激安通販,業界で最高な品質に挑戦します!”ブランドN級品ブランドコピー 代引き,スーパーコピー時計,ブランドN級品,楽天コピーブランド,,偽物ブラン日本最大級の最高のスーパーコピーブランド財布激安代引き販売店,スーパーコピー時計の激安老舗.!国内No.1時計コピー工房,アフターサービスも自ら製造したスーパーコピー時計なので、技術力でお客様に安心のサポー トをご提供させて頂きます。スーパーコピー 代引きN品をご 購入の方は、こちらへ.弊社は正規品と同等品質のコピー品を低価で お客様に提供します!すべての商品は品質2年無料保証です。100%実物写真ですし、品質が完璧です!”スーパーコピーブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピー
    スーパーコピー商品、ブランドコピ ー財布、偽物バッグコピー財布コピーN 級品、ブ ランドスーパーコピー商 品、グッチ財布コピー,ミュウミュウ 財布激安。ブランドスーパーコ ピー銀座、ランドスーパーコピー財布。ブラ ンドスーパーコピー代引き、ブランドスーパーコピー専門店、ご購入する度、ご安心とご満足の届けることを旨にしておりますよろしくお願いします ありがとうございます http://www.okakaku.com/brand-23-copy-0.html

人気スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店私達は長年の実体商店の販売経験を持って、先進とプロの技術を持って、高品質のスーパーコピー時計づくりに 取り組んでいます。最高品質のロレックス時計コピー、カルティエ時計コピー、IWC時計コピー、ブライトリング時計コピー、パネライ時計コピー激安販売中商品の数量は多い、品質はよい。海外直営店直接買い付け!★ 2015年注文割引開催中,全部の商品割引10% ★ 在庫情報随時更新! ★ 実物写真、付属品を完備する。 ★ 100%を厳守する。 ★ 送料は無料です(日本全国)!★ お客さんたちも大好評です★ 経営方針: 品質を重視、納期も厳守、信用第一!税関の没収する商品は再度無料にして発送します http://www.okakaku.com/brand-39-copy-0.html

• BVLGARI(バッグ?財布?小物)CHLOE(バッグ?財布、小物)偽物ブランド,激安,コピー?ルイヴィトンバッグ,偽物?ルイヴィトン財布,コピーバッグ,ブランドバッグ,偽物バッグ,偽物シャネルバッグ,偽物エルメスバッグ,偽物グッチバッグ,偽物財布,コピー財布,時計の專門店
    最も美しいスーパーコピー,超格安ブランド時計コピー激安通販専門店!ブランド品に憧れて、予算オーバーし、諦めなければならないことがありましたか。スーパーコピー品が一番いいチョイスだ思います。少しのお金でも、世界中一番人気を持つブランド品、貴族しか買えない贅沢品がゲットできます。素敵な外観と実用性に優れたブランド コピー バッグ,,スーパーコピー財布,スーパーコピー 代引き,エルメス コピー,ルイヴィトン 財布、ルイヴィトン バッグ、ベルトなどの逸品はお客様に提供します。誰でもブランド品を手に入れられるのは弊社の経営理念です。当店の最大目標はお客様が安心してお買い物が出来き、お客様の頼りになるお店を目指す事ことです。お洒落な貴方はきっとこのチャンスを見逃しなくよ! http://www.ooobrand.com/bags/bv/index.html

• 2015ブランド財布コピールイヴィトン財布コピー,シャネル財布コピー,グッチ財布コピー,エルメス財布コピークロエ財布コピー,ブラダ財布コピー,ブルガリ財布コピー,ドルチェ&ガッバ―ナ財布コピーバレンシアガ財布コピー,ボッテガ.ヴェネタ財布コピーロレックス時計コピー,ブルガリ時計コピー,フランク ミュラー時計コピーシャネル時計コピー,カルティエ時計コピー_オメガ時計コピー,IWC時計コピールイヴィトン時計コピー,オーデマ ピゲ時計コピー,ブライトリング時計コピーコピーブランド、ブランド激安、人気ブランドの販売、通販、オークション、新作のスーパーコピーブランドコピー、韓国スーパーコピー、ブランド激安、偽物ブランド、ブランドバッグ、激安かばん、ルイヴィトン偽物、財布激安.商品は全く写真の通りです。
    2015年の新素材-新作!高品質 腕時計高品質の追求 超N品を良心価格で提供詳しくは以下のようなブランドがあります。HERMES(バッグ、財布、時計) CHANEL(バッグ、財布、時計)LOUIS VUITTON(バッグ、小物、財布、時計) BVLGARI(財布、時計)Christian Dior(バッグ、財布) COACH(バッグ、財布)GUCCI(バッグ、財布) ROLEX(時計)OMEGA(時計) IWC(時計)FRANCK MULLER(時計) HUBLOT(時計)クロエ CHLOE バッグなどです。ご不明点が ございましたらお気軽にお問い合わせください http://www.gowatchs.com/brand-154.html