Nothing says “I have a sweet tooth” quite like these cotton candy ice cream shots! And you can make them with or without alcohol.
It’s been quite a while since my last ice cream shot recipe on the blog. How were you liking those Creme de Menthe Ice Cream Shots?
So I’ve decided to pick it back up again with a very sweet (and summery) version. Meet the Cotton Candy Ice Cream Shots topped with cotton candy (naturally).
Now before you judge me too hard for this one, let’s keep in mind that these are mini sized. So they’re basically the equivalent of having a super small cup of cotton candy ice cream.
I think we can all agree you’ve hit up the ice cream stand for a lot more than that before, no?
And you can make them with or without the alcohol…
Ingredients Needed to Make Candy Ice Cream Shots
Unsweetened coconut milk — Or your choice of milk
Vodka — Or you can replace this with milk for a virgin option
Cotton candy — For garnishing
How to Make Cotton Candy Ice Cream Shots
Now all you have to do is simply blend of all of the ingredients together and serve immediately!
Hence, you should make/prep your cotton candy straw sticks in advance, especially if you’re making your own like I did.
(I used this cotton candy machine that also makes cotton candy from hard candies!) You can buy your own pre-made cotton candy. But having a machine around means you can also make your own Spiked Cotton Candy too!
More Boozy Desserts Recipes
- Boozy Mudslide Icebox Cake
- Spiked Lollipops
- Boozy Peanut Butter and Jelly Tart
- Whipped Ricotta Topped French Toast with Boozy Blood Orange Compote
Cotton Candy Ice Cream Shot Recipe
- Shot glasses
- 3 scoop cotton candy flavored ice cream
- 1 splash unsweetened coconut milk or your choice of milk
- 3 oz vodka or you can replace this with milk for a virgin option
- Cotton candy for garnishing
- Simply blend of all of the ingredients together.
- Garnish with cotton candy and serve immediately!