Easter would probably be more pleasant without dealing with the sugar high’s and low’s. However, we’re not saying to completely ditch the candy. What would Easter be without the chocolate bunnies and Peeps?!? As you know, we are all about the unconventional Easter basket and the same goes for our candy stuffers.
We’re swapping out a lot of the traditional holiday candy because Gwen is THAT kid who goes bananas with a little taste of sugar. Plus, we’re still working on get rid that baby weight. Who else still has that problem after a year?
Our roundup of 15 “healthy” candy alternatives still allow you to “live a little” without feeling so guilty. Plus, your dentist will love these substitutes.
15 Unconventional Easter Candy Alternatives
- Annie’s Organic Cheddar Bunnies Snack Pack – perfectly bite sized cheddar bunnies & bunny grahams
- Bakerly Chocolate Hazelnut Filled Crepes Pack – chocolate filled and rolled French crepes to-go with no preservatives or high fructose corn syrup
- MadeGood Allergy-Friendly Strawberry Granola Minis – packed with pured rolled oats that are great for breakfast or snacking
- MadeGood Allergy-Friendly Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies – dairy-free, soy-free and egg-free cookies that everyone can literally enjoy
- Black Forest Organic Sweet & Sour Bunnies – so these aren’t exactly sugar-free but at least, they’re organic!
- Ocho Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs – for the peanut butter cup fans
- Bare Gluten-Free Crunchy Variety Apple Chips Pack – baked chips made from real apples
- Hippeas Organic Vegan White Cheddar + Chickpea Puffs – A way healthier vegan version of Cheetos Puffs
- Life’s Grape Mini Raisin Vine-Dried Grapes – a guilt-free snack that’s under 100 calories!
- Enjoy Life Sweet & Salty Mountain Mambo Seed & Fruit Mix – roasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds blended with raisins, cranberries and premium semi-sweet chocolate chips… do we need to convince you anymore?
- YumEarth Organic Vitamin C Lollipops – We resort to lollipops as our form of bribery and a go-to to prevent airplane meltdowns. And these each have 100 percent of your kid’s vitamin C daily value!
- Snyder’s of Hanover Variety Pack Pretzels – 100-calorie single serving pretzels… You can never go wrong with pretzels!
- Bear All-Natural Strawberry Yoyos Fruit Rolls – made of 100% fruit AND vegetables (but you could never tell)!
- Pocky Chocolate & Strawberry Family Fun Pack – crunchy and delicious biscuit sticks covered in a creamy frosting and imported from Japan
- Angie’s Boomchickapop Sea Salt Popcorn Snack Pack – sweet and savory handcrafted popcorn that we’re totally addicted to
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission using Shopstyle, Reward Style, and/or Amazon Associates.