Sharing a sandwich-y spin on a classic combo, strawberries & cream, with a quick Balsamic Strawberries & Cream Croissantwich recipe!
Guys, I think I’m onto something. And that something is top off everything with chocolate.
And this time I did it again. Today I’m sharing a sandwich-y spin on a classic combo, strawberries and cream.
These mini croissantwiches are creamy yet sharpened with a sweet tang from a hint of balsamic in the strawberries.
The petite size is perfect for any upcoming celebration, especially considering wedding season is here!
These would be perfect for showers or girly brunch…
Or you can also try our DIY Brunch Macarons for some fruity breakfast or brunch.
Ingredients Needed to Make Balsamic Strawberries & Cream Croissantwich
Whipped cream cheese
Sugar — Add more if you like your dessert very sweet.
Chocolate syrup or hot fudge
How to Make a Balsamic Strawberries & Cream Croissantwich
Step 1 – Start off by toasting your croissants.
Step 2 – While they’re toasting, melt the butter on pan at medium heat.
Step 3 – Then, add the strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and sugar.
Swirl and heat for about 5 minutes, or until the strawberries become a deep, rosy red.
Remove from the heat and let cool.
Step 5 – Slice the croissant. Spread cream cheese on one layer of the croissant.
Step 6 – Then, add another layer of the sliced strawberries and its sauce.
Step 7 – Add the top of the croissant and then drizzle with hot chocolate. Then, promptly stuff your face!
More Easy Breakfast Ideas
Wouldn’t this make for a lovely brunch menu? For more easy breakfast and brunch recipes, check out a few favorites from our archives below —
- Sriracha Bacon And Egg Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread With Whipped Mascarpone
- Nutella Stuffed Monkey Bread Muffins
- Champagne Donuts With White Chocolate Glaze
Balsamic Strawberries & Cream Croissantwich Recipe
- 6 mini croissants
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 container whipped cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar or more if desired
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup or hot fudge
- 1 tsp butter
- Toast your croissants.
- While they’re toasting, melt the butter on the pan on medium heat.
- Add in the strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and sugar. Swirl and heat for about 5 minutes, or until the strawberries become a deep rosy red. Then, remove from the heat and let cool.
- Slice the croissant in half. Spread the cream cheese onto the bottom half of the croissant.
- Add a layer sliced strawberries and the sauce mixture.
- Add the top of the croissant.
- Drizzle the top with hot chocolate.
Don’t forget to share your Balsamic Strawberries & Cream Croissantwich with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? Find them all right here with a few baked goods to go along with them.