This grilled fruit pizza recipe is the perfect refreshing summer snack while you’re lying poolside with friends or dining al fresco!
I think we can all agree that it’s never fully summer until everyone is riding the fruit train like it’s going out of style!
I’m happy to be considered captain by starting this train early with a grilled fruit pizza recipe that’s insanely easy.
As in, you literally only need 10 minutes to make several of them.
“Easy” also happens to be my life motto when it comes to summer too.
No reason to kick back poolside only to have to get up and slave over cooking lunch or making an afternoon snack and kill the vibe.
Why not also whip up this Banana Peach Smoothie? It’s a cinch to make and super healthy too!
Ingredients Needed To Make A Grilled Fruit Pizza
To make this quick treat, you’ll only need a whopping four ingredients. And one of them happens to be The Laughing Cow® — one my faves!
For a complete list, refer to the following;
Pita or Naan bread
Strawberry balsamic or balsamic of your choice – We opted for the traditional balsamic but loved the taste of a sweetened strawberry balsamic as well!
Assorted fruits of your choice
If you’re a long-time reader, you might remember that I regularly make a version of these on Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza as an easy dessert.
To tweak this recipe for those that have a sweet tooth, swap the flatbread for a sugar cookie and skip the garnishes!
How to Make Summer Grilled Pizza Recipe
Step 1 — Lightly grill your flatbread and the fruit of your choice.
Step 2 — Spread two triangle wedges of The Laughing Cow ® Original Creamy Swiss Light onto the warm bread and place fruit on top.
Step 3 —- Garnish by drizzling your favorite balsamic on top.
Basically, this is just your all-around crowd-pleaser. It’s also a good go-to if you make mini versions as pre-party appetizers.
This is just what you need for that tropical-themed bash!
You can never go wrong with a good appetizer in your arsenal!
Pair it with one of these Fruit Freakshakes, and you’re all set.
More Summer Food Recipes
If you love this summer grilled pizza recipes, you might also want our favorites below —
- Cilantro and Mango Coconut Sorbet Recipe
- Orange Spiced Iced Coffee Recipe
- Peach & Blackberry Bramble Cocktail Recipe
- How To Make A Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Cocktail Recipe
Grilled Fruit Pizza Recipe
- Grill or grill pan
- 1 slice pita or naan bread
- 2 package The Laughing Cow® Creamy Light Swiss
- 1 tbsp strawberry balsamic or balsamic of your choice We opted for the tradition balsamic, but loved the taste of a sweetened strawberry balsamic as well!
- Assorted fruits of your choice
- Lightly grill your flatbread and fruit of choice.
- Spread two triangle wedges of The Laughing Cow ® Original Creamy Swiss Light onto the warm bread and place fruit on top.
- Garnish by drizzling your favorite balsamic on top.
Don’t forget to share your grilled fruit pizza with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! And if you’re looking for more quick and delicious recipes, you can find them all right here, with a few cocktails to go along with them!