Grilled Fruit Pizza Recipe — This grilled fruit pizza recipe is the perfect refreshing summer snack while you’re laying poolside with friends or dining al fresco!
I think we can all agree that it’s never fully summer until everyone is riding the fruit train like it’s going out of style!
I’m happy to be considered captain by starting this train early with a grilled fruit pizza recipe that’s insanely easy. As in you literally only need 10 minutes to make several of them.
“Easy” also happens to be my life motto when it comes to Summer, too. No reason to kick back poolside only to have to get up and slave over cooking lunch or making an afternoon snack and kill the vibe.
To make this quick treat, you’ll only need a whopping 4 ingredients, and one of them happens to be The Laughing Cow® — one my faves!
If you’re a long-time reader, you might remember that I regularly make a version of these on sugar cookies as an easy dessert.
To tweak this recipe for those that have a sweet tooth, just swap the flatbread for a sugar cookie and skip the garnishes!…
Basically, this is just your all around crowd pleaser. It’s also a good go-to if you make mini versions as pre-party appetizers. You can never go wrong with a good app in your arsenal!
Grilled Fruit Pizza
Grilled Fruit Pizza Recipe
- Grill or grill pan
- assorted fruits of your choice
- 1 tbsp strawberry balsamic or balsamic of your choice We opted for the tradition balsamic, but loved the taste of a sweetened strawberry balsamic as well!
- 2 package The Laughing Cow® Creamy Light Swiss
- 1 slice pita or naan bread
- Lightly grill your flatbread and fruit of choice.
- Spread two triangle wedges of The Laughing Cow ® Original Creamy Swiss Light onto the warm bread and place fruit on top.
- Garnish by drizzling your favorite balsamic on top.
A big thanks to our friends at The Laughing Cow® for partnering with us on this post! Sugar & Cloth is donating 5% of all sponsored campaigns to charity, which you can read about right here!