Are you looking for a unique Halloween cocktail recipe? Look no further. These creepy cocktail recipes will make your party stand out from the rest!
Halloween is almost here so everyone gear up to make your party drinks really stand out with these Spooky Stencil Cocktails!
In case you’re looking for one last trick to impress your Halloween guests with, this is it!
Our genius of a friend Robin from Double Trouble is not only sharing a deliciously grey drink recipe, but she’s also sharing her secret for creating these Spooky Stencil Cocktails!
I don’t know about you, but I’d be seriously impressed to sip one of these bad boys at a Halloween party.
I should also note that it may blow your mind with how simple it is to make stencil cocktail toppers.
That or I am just easily impressed when it comes to not-so-well-known-to-me kitchen utensils. Any guesses on what magic tool we used?!
Ingredients Needed to Make Spooky Cocktail Stencil
1 1/2 oz Trinidad white rum
3/4 oz Crème de violette liqueur — A dark blue liqueur made from violets so it has a floral taste
1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
1/4 oz simple syrup – Alternatively, you can try using our mint simple syrup recipe for an added depth of flavor.
1 fresh egg white
Angostura bitters — To stencil the cocktail
You can try our Esmeralda Fizz Cocktail if you want another taste of concentrated bitterness to your cocktail.
How To Make Spooky Stencil
Combine the Trinidad white rum, Crème de violette liqueur, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and fresh egg white with ice into a cocktail shaker.
Shake hard until the drink is cold.
Strain into a large coupe until the cocktail level reaches just under the rim of the glass.
Equipment Needed for Cocktail Stencils
Sneak to our Tips For How To Carve With Pumpkin Stencils for another Halloween stencil decoration.
How To Stencil Cocktails
Lay the stencil on top of the cocktail.
Fill the olive oil spray with a bit of Angostura bitters. Pump several times, and then gently spray from a few inches away.
Remove stencil cut-out and serve the cocktail immediately.
More Unique and Creepy Halloween Cocktails
- Creepy Cocktails: Spiked Dirty Chai Latte Recipe
- Creepy Cocktails: Classic Zombie Cocktail Recipe
- Creepy Cocktails: Shrunken Skull Recipe
- Corpse Reviver Cocktail Recipe
Spooky Stencil Cocktails
- Halloween stencil
- Olive oil sprayer
- 1 1/2 oz Trinidad white rum
- 3/4 oz Crème de violette liqueur
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 1 fresh egg white
- Angostura bitters to stencil the cocktail
To make the cocktail:
- Combine the Trinidad white rum, Crème de violette liqueur, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and fresh egg white with ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake hard with until the drink is cold.
- Strain into large coupe until cocktail level reaches just under the rim of the glass.
To stencil the cocktail:
- Lay the stencil on top of cocktail.
- Fill the olive oil spray with a bit of Angostura bitters. Pump several times, and then gently spray from a few inches away.
- Remove stencil cut-out and serve the cocktail immediately.
Don’t forget to share your Spooky Stencil Cocktails with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? You can find them all right here with a few snack ideas to go along with them!