We know you all love some pretty wall decor so we’re bringing you these DIY Gold Foil Wall Art and printables that are super quick and cheap to make!
If you’re anything like me, you’re just as concerned about the house being in tip-top shape as you are about the dinner and drinks when it comes to guests visiting for the holidays.
Luckily, we have DIY Gold Foil Wall Art and printables to the rescue. They’re super quick and cheap to make, without looking… super quick and cheap to make.
Also, this DIY Fringed Mirror Wall Hanging is perfect for fall and you can’t get enough of the wall hanging trend.
You can obviously make whatever phrases you’d like to showcase, like these simple DIY You’re My Pot of Gold Printables!
But we stuck with some tried and true S&C favorites.
When it comes to backgrounds, you can make your own, use prints you already have, or you can save and print the downloads I designed for ours (for free)!
Materials and Tools Needed to Make DIY Gold Foil Wall Art
Printed artwork — Optional if you don’t want to use our free prints
Scissors or Xacto knife — Only needed if you’re cutting out letters by hand instead of using stickers
How to Make DIY Gold Foil Wall Art
This project is literally as easy as sticking stickers to paper….except for meticulous measuring so they’re centered and straight.
If you’re wanting to create a custom shape or font, you can trace your letters/designs onto metallic gold adhesive paper and cut them out with a Xacto knife, scissors, or a cutting machine.
I used a Cricut to cut mine, but you can use whatever you’d like.
Once you have the adhesive shapes, simply measure and mark the center of your print.
Then, stick them down and smooth out the edges. Easy peasy!
I also think these would be really cute to make holiday sayings out of the budget decor for Christmas or Thanksgiving, don’t you?!
And with these DIY Liquid Gold Ombre Pillowcases, you can style them with any color you like.
Blue Marta Throw Throw from Lulu & Georgia
Frames from Ikea
For more wall home decor ideas and budget tips, check out our related posts below –
- Easy and Simple Wall Painting Design Ideas for a New Look
- 17 Handmade Easy Wall Painting Ideas For Your Home
- Budget Friendly Decor – Wall Art for Under $200
- Rug Hooking: How to Make a Pillow with Rug Hook
DIY Gold Foil Wall Art
- Scissors, scalpel or X-acto knife
- If you’re wanting to create a custom shape or font, trace you letters/designs onto metallic gold adhesive paper and cut them out with an Xacto knife, scissors, or a cutting machine. Or you can opt for an easy verision of using gold foil stickers.
- Once you have to adhesive shapes and chosen artwork or print, simply measure and mark the center of your print.
- Stick them down and smooth out the edges.
Don’t forget to share your DIY gold foil wall art with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more interior design inspiration? You can find all of our home decor tutorials and ideas right here!