DIY Gold Foil Wall Art — We know you all love some pretty wall decor so we’re bringing you these DIY Gold Foil Wall Art with free printables to recreate!
If you’re any thing like me, you’re just as concerned about the house being in tip-top shape as you are the dinner and drinks when it comes to guests visiting for the holidays.
Luckily, we have DIY Gold Foil Wall Art and printables to the rescue. They’re super quick and cheap to make, without looking… super quick and cheap to make.
You can obviously make whatever phrases you’d like to showcase. But we stuck with some tried and true S&C favorites.
When it comes to backgrounds, you can make your own, use prints you already have, or you can save and print the downloads I designed for ours (for free)!
Materials And Tools Needed To Make DIY Gold Foil Wall Art
Printed artwork — Optional if you don’t want to use our free prints
How To Make DIY Gold Foil Wall Art
This project is literally as easy as sticking stickers to a paper… with the exception of meticulous measuring so they’re centered and straight.
If you’re wanting to create a custom shape or font, you can trace you letters/designs onto metallic gold adhesive paper and cut them out with an Xacto knife, scissors, or a cutting machine.
I used a Cricut to cut mine, but you can use whatever you’d like.
Once you have to adhesive shapes, simply measure and mark the center of your print.
Then, stick them down and smooth out the edges. Easy peasy!
I also think these would be really cute to make holiday sayings out of for budget decor for Christmas or Thanksgiving, don’t you?!
- Stem Floor Lamp from Rejuvenation
- Metallic Kenza Gold Pouf from Lulu & Georgia
- Blue Marta Throw Throw from Lulu & Georgia
- Frames from Ikea
DIY Gold Foil Wall Art
- Scissors, scalpel or X-acto knife
- If you’re wanting to create a custom shape or font, trace you letters/designs onto metallic gold adhesive paper and cut them out with an Xacto knife, scissors, or a cutting machine. Or you can opt for an easy verision of using gold foil stickers.
- Once you have to adhesive shapes and chosen artwork or print, simply measure and mark the center of your print.
- Stick them down and smooth out the edges.