These boozy peppermint eggnog milkshake shots are the perfect festive drink for your next party!
To mark the occasion of the holiday season, we combined this favorite recipe to make Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots.
We never deny our love affair with peppermint-flavored things.
But during the month of December, we let my peppermint flag fly high.
So we decided to combine this reader-favorite recipe with the holiday season to create these Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots that are perfectly pretty and petite enough to fit any party.
Unless the big and tall section is more your style, in which case you can turn this into a punch bowl recipe…
Ingredients Needed to Make Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots
How to Make Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots
Step 1 — Blend together two parts peppermint ice cream to 1 part eggnog.
Step 2 — Rim the glasses with crushed peppermint by dabbing them with sugar water and dipping them in peppermint.
Step 3 — Fill your glasses with the milkshake mixture and place them in the freezer until you’re ready to serve.
Step 4 — Break the peppermint bark into halves and place them on top just before serving.
These Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots are the perfect blend of festive and delicious. They’re easy to make and even easier to drink!
So whether you’re looking for a pink holiday party recipe or just a way to get into the Christmas spirit, these Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots are sure to do the trick.
More Quick and Easy Shot Recipes
See more of our favorite easy recipes for jello shots, milkshake shots, and cocktails right here.
- Christmas Old Fashioned
- Candy Cane Affogato
- Christmas Cocktails in Ornaments
- Easy Champagne Jello Shots
Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots Recipe
- Shot glasses
- 2 part peppermint ice cream
- 1 part eggnog
- Sugar water to rim the glass
- Crushed peppermint to rim the glass
- Peppermint white chocolate bark to garnish
- Blend together 2 parts peppermint ice cream to 1 part eggnog.
- Rim the glasses with crushed peppermint by dabbing them with sugar water and dipping them in peppermint.
- Fill your glasses with the milkshake mixture and place them in the freezer until you’re ready to serve.
- Break the peppermint bark into halves and place them on top just before serving.
Don’t forget to share your eggnog shots with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? You can find them all right here!