Craving an Iced White Chocolate Mocha from the coffee shops? With this copycat recipe, you can make your own without leaving home!
Use these step-by-step instructions to easily skip the drive-thru and make your own copycat Iced White Chocolate Mocha at home!
All of the ingredients are easy to find at your local supermarket, and you make it in minutes, just like these copycat pink drink.
This coffee shop copycat drink is sweetened with white chocolate syrup and gets its coffee hit from espresso shots.
Add some whole milk for creamy goodness, and top with fluffy vanilla whipped cream,
And you have a delicious white mocha in a matter of minutes and for a fraction of the cost!
One of the best parts of making your own Iced White Chocolate Mocha recipe is being able to tweak the flavors to be exactly what you like.
Nothing beats a homemade recipe like this Vanilla Bean Sparkling Iced Coffee. You can make this iced mocha however you like.
Want your iced mocha a little sweeter? Add some more white chocolate syrup! (That’s how I, Rebecca of Good Things Baking prefer it!)
Want the coffee to be less strong? Cut back on the espresso. You can tweak your drink to make it perfect for you.
Read through the entire post for lots of info on making your white chocolate sauce, getting espresso if you don’t have a machine, and more!
Ingredients Needed for Iced White Mocha
White chocolate syrup
Whipped cream — We have an easy recipe below, or you can use store brought one if you’re in a time crunch.
How to Make Iced White Mocha
Step 1 — Place the 4 tablespoons of white chocolate syrup in the bottom of a 12 oz. glass.
Pour the 2 shots of espresso over the syrup.
Then, stir them together.
Step 2 — Pour the cup of milk into the espresso and white chocolate mixtures.
Then, finish filling the glass with ice.
Step 3 — Top the iced white chocolate mocha with white whipped cream, and enjoy!
How to Make the Whipped Cream Topping
Step 1 — Place 1/2 cup of whipping cream in a clean bowl. With a hand mixer, beat the whipping cream until it has thickened.
Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, then continue beating the cream until it’s thick and fluffy.
Step 2 — Spoon it over a prepared Iced White Mocha.
How to Make Espresso Without an Espresso Machine
This white chocolate mocha recipe calls for espresso, which gives a rich, strong coffee flavor.
But even if you don’t have a fancy machine, you can still make a great shot of espresso without it!
A French press can make espresso, or you can use instant espresso powder.
You can also order straight shots of espresso at any coffee shop, but that won’t help if you’re trying to avoid a stop!
To make your copycat Iced White Chocolate Mocha taste as close to the cafe’s original as possible,
You can get espresso coffee beans directly from your favorite coffee shop.
If you want to give your coffee a little kick, try this Espresso Martini With Bailey’s
How to Make Your Own White Chocolate Syrup
If you would prefer to make your white chocolate syrup, it couldn’t be easier! It requires just two ingredients:
White chocolate, chopped
Step 1 — Place the chopped chocolate in a bowl. In a heatproof bowl, microwave the whipping cream in 30-second intervals until it’s steaming and hot but not boiling.
Step 2 — Pour the steaming cream over the white chocolate and let it sit for 5 minutes. Stir until the mixture is smooth and all of the chocolate is completely melted.
Step 3 — Allow the white chocolate syrup to cool before adding it to iced beverages. Store the leftovers in an airtight jar or container in the refrigerator.
This recipe will make about three 12 oz. iced white chocolate mochas.
— Peppermint Twist is an excellent addition to any chocolate lover’s menu.
The warm, minty flavor goes exceptionally well with white doubtful and can be used in many different ways:
You could simply drizzle it on top of whipped cream or add some by crushing peppermints into powder form before sprinkling onto desserts like bark –
Either way, it will make for the inauguration dessert!
— The drink takes on a whole new level when paired with Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur or any other cream liqueur like Rum Chata.
— Iced Gingersnap Vanilla Mocha is the perfect drink for those who love gingerbread during holiday time but want more of its delicious flavor all year long.
To make this yourself, add two tablespoons of Torani Gingerbread Syrup to milk, then sprinkle crushed gingersnaps on top before adding whipped cream!
Recipe Notes and Tips
— If you’re going to make your ice, use the most filtered water you can find. This will help avoid cloudy ice cubes and make them nice and clear.
— You can mix up several Iced White Chocolate Mochas at a time.
— While espresso should be drunk immediately after being pulled (that’s a fancy word for brewed),
If you’re drinking it straight, stirring in milk and syrups makes it drinkable for much longer.
— To make the coffee taste milder, add 1 shot of espresso or use blonde espresso.
If you loved this iced white chocolate mocha recipe, check out a few of our other favorite coffee and cafe copycat recipes below —
- Homemade Salted Caramel Mocha Recipe
- Copycat Pink Drink Recipe
- Vanilla Bean Sparkling Iced Coffee Recipe
- Orange Spiced Iced Coffee Recipe
- Best Easy Whipped Coffee Recipe
Copycat Iced White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
- Glass (12 oz)
- Hand mixer
For the iced white mocha:
- 4 tbsp white chocolate syrup recipe below
- 2 shot espresso
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- Whipped cream recipe below
For the whipped cream topping:
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For white chocolate syrup:
- 4 oz white chocolate choppped
- 1 cup whipping cream (8 oz)
- If you’re going to make your own ice, use the most filtered water you can find. This will help avoid cloudy ice cubes and make them nice and clear.
- You can mix up several Iced White Chocolate Mochas at a time.
- While espresso should be drunk immediately after being pulled (that’s a fancy word for brewed) if you’re drinking it straight, stirring in milk and syrups makes it drinkable for a lot longer.
To make the iced white chocolate mocha:
- Place the 4 tablespoons of white chocolate syrup in the bottom of a 12-ounce glass. Pour the 2 shots of espresso over the syrup, then stir them together.
- Pour the cup of milk into the espresso and white chocolate mixtures, then finish filling the glass with ice.
- Top the iced white chocolate mocha white whipped cream and enjoy!
To make the whipped cream topping:
- Place 1/2 cup of whipping cream in a clean bowl. With a hand mixer, beat the whipping cream until it has thickened. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, then continue beating the cream until it’s thick and fluff
- Spoon it over a prepared iced white mocha.
To make the white chocolate syrup:
- Place the chopped chocolate in a bowl. In a heatproof bowl, microwave the whipping cream in 30-second intervals until it’s steaming and hot, but not boiling.
- Pour the steaming cream over the white chocolate and let it sit for 5 minutes. Stir it until the mixture is smooth and all of the chocolate is completely melted.
- Allow the white chocolate syrup to cool before adding to iced beverages. Store the leftovers in an airtight jar or container in the refrigerator.
Don’t forget to share your Copycat Iced White Chocolate Mocha Recipe with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? Find them all right here, with a few snack ideas to go along with them.