Easy Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Bites — This play on the trendy acai and smoothie bowl recipes is a really fun appetizer or light bites idea for guests at your upcoming party…
They were just so cute, we couldn’t help but give them a little spotlight of their own with this raspberry smoothie version. Everything is just better when it’s mini, am I right?!
We still played off of the acai bowl version they whipped up for us by adding the colorful garnishes on top, and I love the way they turned out.
If you’re looking for a really cute showstopper appetizer for your next party, this is totally it. Even better? Your fruit smoothie combinations are basically endless…
The recipe for our blush pink smoothie spoons below, but you can also keep scrolling for an alternate acai version!
And just in case you’re more of an acai fan (I shamelessly chose the smoothie route based on the pink color :), we thought we should share the yummy version that A Fare Extraordinaire made for our party, too.
And in case you’re looking to hunt down the cute mini appetizer spoons that we used for the shoot, we got ours here. Add a little banana leaf serving action, and you’re in business!
How to Make Mini Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Bites
Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Bites
- 1 cup Vanilla yogurt
- 0.5 cup Frozen raspberries
- Squeeze of honey or stevia for sweetening
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Carefully pipe into the mini appetizer spoons with your favorite toppings on top!
- We used chia seeds, coconut flakes, candied apricots and pineapples, goji berries, and diced strawberries.
Berry Bite Size Acai Bowls
- 4 tbsp acai powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut water
- 1 tsp honey
- Blend the acai powder, frozen berries, milk, spinach leaves and honey together. Add a little more almond milk or water if it is too thick. The texture should be a little thicker than a regular smoothie.
- Pipe or spoon into appetizer spoons, then carefully add your favorite mini toppings.