The cutest Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Bites you ever did see! They’re perfect for a statement appetizer or dessert bite for parties..
This play on the trendy acai and smoothie bowl recipes is a really fun appetizer or light bite idea for guests at your upcoming party.
Originally we made these cute raspberry smoothie bowl bites from an acai recipe that A Fare Extraordinaire made for our tropical garden party.
They were just so cute we couldn’t help but give them a little spotlight of their own with this raspberry smoothie version.
Everything is just better when it’s mini, am I right?!
We still played off of the acai bowl version they whipped up for us by adding the colorful garnishes on top, and I love how they turned out.
How to Make Mini Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Bites
If you’re looking for a really cute showstopper appetizer for your next party, this is totally it. Even better? Your fruit smoothie combinations are basically endless.
The recipe for our blush pink smoothie spoons is below, but you can also keep scrolling for an alternate acai version!
Ingredients Needed to Make Mini Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Bites
A squeeze of honey or stevia for sweetening
Step 1 – Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Step 2 – Carefully pipe into the mini appetizer spoons with your favorite toppings on top!
Step 3 – We used chia seeds, coconut flakes, candied apricots and pineapples, goji berries, and diced strawberries.
And just in case you’re more of an acai fan (I shamelessly chose the smoothie route based on the pink color :), we thought we should share the yummy version that A Fare Extraordinaire made for our party, too.
How to Make Berry Bite-Size Acai Bowls
We would also love to introduce you to these tasty Berry Bite Size Acai Bowls. Even better? They’re low-calorie too!
Ingredients Needed to Make Berry Bite-Size Acai Bowls
Almond milk or coconut water
Step 1 – Blend the acai powder, frozen berries, milk, spinach leaves, and honey together. Add a little more almond milk or water if it is too thick.
The texture should be a little thicker than a regular smoothie.
Step 2 – Pipe or spoon into appetizer spoons, then carefully add your favorite mini toppings.
And in case you’re looking to hunt down the cute mini appetizer spoons that we used for the shoot, we got ours here.
Add a little banana leaf serving action, and you’re in business!
Healthy appetizers are always a good idea!
More Healthy Bites
If you love these raspberry smoothie bites, you might also want our favorites below —
- 22 Best Kiwi Recipes
- 14 Best Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Healthy Low-Carb Keto Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Vegan Egg-Free Brownies Recipe
Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Bites
- 1 cup Vanilla yogurt
- 0.5 cup Frozen raspberries
- Squeeze of honey or stevia for sweetening
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Carefully pipe into the mini appetizer spoons with your favorite toppings on top!
- We used chia seeds, coconut flakes, candied apricots and pineapples, goji berries, and diced strawberries.
Berry Bite Size Acai Bowls Recipe
- 4 tbsp acai powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut water
- 1 tsp honey
- Blend the acai powder, frozen berries, milk, spinach leaves and honey together. Add a little more almond milk or water if it is too thick. The texture should be a little thicker than a regular smoothie.
- Pipe or spoon into appetizer spoons, then carefully add your favorite mini toppings.
Don’t forget to share your raspberry smoothie bowls with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? Find them all right here with a few bites to go along with them!