Eats // Fairy Bread

08/07/12

sandwich version of fairy bread recipe

You know me well enough by now to know that I’m sold on anything named fairy bread. Admittedly, the name can however scare off husbands and teenagers, and by scare off I mean they may suffer a little hazing if they unpack fairy bread from their lunch. Every one else will love it though, including you since this is the easiest sandwhich ever.

american fairy bread recipe

The traditional fairy bread  recipe uses just butter and sprinkles, and as much as I love butter, I opt to make an actual sandwich with my sprinkles. To make my version, cut off the crust and the use a cookie cutter to get the shape you want. Then spread either peanut butter or nutella (with a dash of honey), and dust it with sprinkles. All done!

fairy bread recipe

Don’t you think this is such a cute way to surprise someone? You could even use them as finger foods for a party!

fairy bread recipe with sprinkles

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail to someone

32 thoughts on “Eats // Fairy Bread

  1. Mariko

    I’ll be honest, I was always a little grossed out by the idea of fairy bread. But somehow by involving peanut butter you’ve made it totally palatable for me. Also, those cut-outs are insanely adorable.

    Reply
  2. Sarah Elana

    This is super cute! I lived in Australia as an au pair for 6 months, and fairy bread is big over there. Once I got over what a weird combination it is, I grew to love it and I miss it now.

    Reply
  3. Pingback: Fairy Bread « THE CONSTRUCTIVIST

  4. Dawn @cuter than gluten

    Cute. I love the colored sprinkles. Sometimes I make a sandwich with two different colored breads and cut the middle out with a symmetrical cookie cutter, then flip over the cut out and put it back in place. Nice blog…

    Reply
  5. Pingback: Monday Muster | Food Stories

  6. Pingback: Cosas bonitas: Fairy bread | Niceparty

  7. Mae Badiyan

    Ok first of all, this is the cutest thing ever! Such a fun idea. And I’m so happy I found your blog!
    I’m visiting from Gaby’s and really loving every sing post I’ve seen so far! looking forward to following along with you! xx

    Reply
  8. Pingback: fairy bread with pretty cut-outs. | Cooking Pics

  9. Cathy

    This would be awesome with white frosting instead of peanut butter. My mom would put leftover frosting from a can on white bread when I was young. I love it! And with sprinkles? How great would that be!

    Reply
  10. Tan

    Woah! Ashley!
    We had an Australian exchange teacher in grade 4 and he made us fairy bread with white frosting. I haven’t seen it or had it since!

    Reply
  11. Pingback: Weekend Links! | eLLe PHOTOGRAPHS!

  12. Hollie Tagle

    Hello there, what a beautiful blog!

    I am currently writing a resource for Girls’ Brigade Leaders who work with pre-schoolers and I would love to include the instructions for making Fairy Bread. I just wanted to check with you first about copyright etc. Could you guide me with this?

    The Girls’ Brigade is a Christian Organisation, non-profit.

    Hope you have a lovely day,
    Hollie

    Reply
  13. 人気スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店私達は長年の実体商店の販売経験を持って、先進とプロの技術を持って、高品質のスーパーコピー時計づくりに 取り組んでいます。最高品

    業界最高峰のブランドコピー 激安、コピーブランド、スーパーコピーブランド(N級品)通販専門店!ブランドコピー,コピーブランド,スーパーコピーブランド,ブランドコピー 激安,偽物ブランド、偽物のバッグ、腕時計、財布など激安で買える!全部のスーパーコピー販売品物のなかで私達のブランド激安が一番有名です
    人気スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店私達は長年の実体商店の販売経験を持って、先進とプロの技術を持って、高品質のスーパーコピー時計づくりに 取り組んでいます。最高品質のロレックス時計コピー、カルティエ時計コピー、IWC時計コピー、ブライトリング時計コピー、パネライ時計コピー激安販売中商品の数量は多い、品質はよい。海外直営店直接買い付け!★ 2015年注文割引開催中,全部の商品割引10% ★ 在庫情報随時更新! ★ 実物写真、付属品を完備する。 ★ 100%を厳守する。 ★ 送料は無料です(日本全国)!★ お客さんたちも大好評です★ 経営方針: 品質を重視、納期も厳守、信用第一!税関の没収する商品は再度無料にして発送します http://www.newkakaku.com/ldb1.htm

    Reply
  14. 財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証,2015人気ブランド偽物,歓迎光臨楽天★

    ブランドスーパーコピーバッグ、財布、靴、時計各種のブランドは表して、かばん複製品をコピーしますルイヴィトバッグ コピールイヴィトン財布 コピールイヴィトン長財布 コピーブランド偽物、偽物ブランド、ルイヴィトンコピー、 ロレックスコピー、シャネルコピー、グッチコピー、エルメスコピー、 ボッテガ?ヴェネタコピー、 バーバリーコピー、ミュウミュウコピー、トリーバーチコピー、バレンシアガコピー、ディオールコピー、ブルガリコピー、ブラダコピー、 ドルチェ&ガッバーナコピー、オメガコピー、フランク ミュラーコピー、gagaコピー。ルイヴィトン 時計 コピールイヴィトン 靴 コピールイヴィトン アクセサリー コピールイヴィトン 小物入れ コピールイヴィトン コインケース当店の全ての商品は、全部一番安い値段で販売いたします!ご来店を期待しております!
    財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証,2015人気ブランド偽物,歓迎光臨楽天★送料無料(日本全国)典雅気質!シャネルバッグCHH67723(*^^*)11月シャネル手作り新作(*^^*)時流の先端快適美品!シャネルブーツCH783283四季向け「 シャネル靴」最高な選択!ブランドコピー 代引きコピーブランド 代引きスーパーコピー 代引きスーパーコピーブランドバッグルイヴィトン コピーシャネル コピー http://www.msnbrand.com/brand-copy-IP-4.html

    Reply
  15. 財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証,2015人気ブランド偽物,歓迎光臨楽天★

    財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証,2015人気ブランド偽物,歓迎光臨楽天★送料無料(日本全国)典雅気質!シャネルバッグCHH67723(*^^*)11月シャネル手作り新作(*^^*)時流の先端快適美品!シャネルブーツCH783283四季向け「 シャネル靴」最高な選択!ブランドコピー 代引きコピーブランド 代引きスーパーコピー 代引きスーパーコピーブランドバッグルイヴィトン コピーシャネル コピー
    財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証,2015人気ブランド偽物,歓迎光臨楽天★送料無料(日本全国)典雅気質!シャネルバッグCHH67723(*^^*)11月シャネル手作り新作(*^^*)時流の先端快適美品!シャネルブーツCH783283四季向け「 シャネル靴」最高な選択!ブランドコピー 代引きコピーブランド 代引きスーパーコピー 代引きスーパーコピーブランドバッグルイヴィトン コピーシャネル コピー http://www.bagkakaku.com/louisvuitton_bag.html

    Reply
  16. Pingback: sprinkles recipes roundup

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *