5 Minute Hors d’Oeuvres With Potato Chips –– Every host needs a party trick, and these 5 minute hors d’oeuvres with potato chips recipes are the perfect trick to keep up your sleeve!
Behind every great hostess is a trick up their sleeve (at least this is what I tell myself).
And these two simple 5 minute hors d’oeuvres with potato chips, Kettle Brand to be exact, are definitely a good trick to have on hand during the holidays.
Why? Because half of the ingredients you can toss in a bowl since everyone loves kettle chips. And the other half you can dress to impress like these smoked salmon cream cheese and blackberry feta crisps.
Scroll through for the full quick and easy recipes. Trust me when I tell you they really only take five minutes, all you have to do is assemble!
Ideal Chips To Use For Appetizers
Be sure to use kettle chips for these recipes and serve immediately for sturdiness!
Kettle chips don’t fall apart or get soggy as quickly as other regular chips. This way they stay fresh longer just in case guests are slow to make their way to the snack table.
5 Minute Hors d’Oeuvres | Smoked Salmon Crisps Recipes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz. capers, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Fresh ground pepper
- 6 oz. smoked salmon
- Kettle Brand Sea Salt Chips
For the salmon crisps, mix all of the ingredients minus the salmon and chips into a small bowl and stir well.
Add in the fresh ground pepper to taste.
Then, place a dollop on each chip and top it with a slice of smoked salmon.
Easy Appetizers Idea | Sweetened Blackberry Feta Crisps Recipe
- Kettle Chips Sweet & Salty
- Feta crumbles
For the blackberry crisps, just drizzle a bit of honey on each chip and add a pinch of feta then top with a blackberry.
More Easy Party Appetizers And Recipes
Do you have any hostess tricks up your sleeve for parties? I’d love to hear them!
For more easy party appetizers and recipes, check out a few of our favorites from the archives below —
- Crockpot Appetizer: Quick & Easy Meatballs In A Crockpot
- Gourmet Snacks: Chocolate Dipped Pretzels & Candy Apples Recipe
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Bites Recipe
- Chocolate Fruit Cheese Cup Recipe
- Honey Pear And Ricotta Crostini Recipe
Smoked Salmon Crisps Recipe
- Small mixing bowl
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 oz capers roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 oz smoked salmon
- Kettle Brand Sea Salt Potato Chips
Sweetened Blackberry Feta Crisps Recipe
- 1 container feta crumbles
- 1 box backberries
- 1 bag Kettle Chips Sweet & Salty Potato Chips
- Drizzle a bit of honey on each chip, add a pinch of feta, and then top with a blackberry.