Happy weekend! Since we usually have pretty chill weekends when we’re at home, I feel like it’s fair for me to say that this one is pretty packed!
We have a birthday party, pumpkin patch, outdoor movie, golf tournament, and a hair class on our to-do list this week.
Technically the golf tournament is a father-daughter situation while I’m off to learn how to do beachy waves to my hair on Sunday morning at Do-or-Dye, so there’s a little divide and conquering going on.
I’m also bumping up our weekly links to Saturday so that I can share a cool movie night that we put together on the blog tomorrow, so be sure to check back for that!!
So excited that it’s cooled down in Houston for us to start enjoying the backyard and lake view more often.
Until tomorrow, here are some cool things we found around the internet this week…
The Weekly Edit
- REALLY want this dress but didn’t buy it because this pregnant body isn’t fitting into it for a while, so you should get it instead!
- The hair class that I’m taking this weekend!
- For our cacti lovers — 7 steps to grow and propagate your own cacti. And it’s seriously so easy!
- You can’t be the hostess with the mostess without these entertaining staples.
- Hooray! There’s now an eco-friendly and safe glitter that doesn’t take centuries to break down like regular glitter.
- Here’s our must-have supplies for all your DIY’s.
- Want to avoid babies on the plane? Or want to sit together with other families? Japan airlines now offers a seating map to to display where toddlers and babies will be sitting.
- Little things for your little ones.
- Dentist say these are the 10 worst food for your teeth.
- Get your house ready for the holidays with these decorating decor!
- Cities are banning new fast food drive-thru’s. Thoughts? It does make life easier when you have kids in the backseat…
- Our beauty routine is quick and easy and seriously low maintenance. We couldn’t live without these in our makeup bag.