Happy Sunday, friends! I’m chiming in to say hello, give you a look into our weekend, and share all things terrazzo for our weekly edit!
We spent Friday night at a cookout and playground playdate for Gwen’s school where I basically walked five steps behind her and tried not to wipe the popsicle drippings every five seconds, ha!
Clearly I did my best to refrain seeing as how this was her ensemble about 15 minutes in…
I also wanted to say thank you for all of the love on our gender reveal for baby 2 and your tips on introducing a toddler to a younger sibling. We love you guys and makes my day that you’re following along with our little family!
I’ve resisted the urge to buy new baby things since we have SO much leftover from Gwen, and enough baby gear for a small army, so instead I’m sharing some home decor goodies for this weekly edit…
The Weekly Edit
- My favorite Instagram account for this trendy tile inspiration…
- A quick read from Vogue on how this trend moved from walls and floors to interior design to literally being everywhere this year.
- Incorporate terrazzo in your bedroom with a colorful throw pillow, geometric comforter set or woven throw blanket.
- Make your own Simple DIY Faux Terrazzo Coffee Table in under an hour. It’s very inexpensive too!
- Dine in style with Melamine Terrazzo Plates and Terrazzo cereal bowls.
- The before photos of our kitchen prove that this trend has always been around. We really wished our original terrazzo floors could’ve been saved. Terrazzo is truly a work of art but pricey to restore.
- A rainbow AND terrazzo Canvas Clutch Pouch? Sold!
- Yep, you could say terrazzo loosely inspired our Olivia + Ocean swimwear confetti print too!
- House your succulents in these mini terrazzo concrete pots or your indoor plants in these hand-painted terra-cotta planter.
- The prettiest DIY Faux Terrazzo Plant Stand to make.
- Get your ears on trend too with these one of a kind earrings.
- A London designer created an eco-friendly sustainable terrazzo. You’d never know it was made using waste and marble chippings!