DIY Christmas Trees — Make a whole forest of these budget-friendly DIY Christmas Trees. And we can guarantee your pets won’t want to wear them!
Not the traditional decor type or you’ve just determined you’re not messing with untangling lights this year?
Albeit, they’re a little bit abstract. But these DIY Christmas trees are definitely easy to put up and take down.
Plus, you can add as much as little color as you want to suit your color scheme
To make them doubly awesome, you can basically create a whole mini forest with as inexpensive as they are. And your pets won’t dare wear one of these!
Materials Needed To Make DIY Christmas Trees
How To Make Alternative Christmas Trees
Spray the adhesive inside the cone VERY lightly.
The confetti will naturally want to stick because of the static so no need to be heavy handed with it.
Sprinkle in the confetti and roll the cone around so that it falls evenly.
Now you can spray the caps colors of your choice and even a little fake snow to top it off!
DIY Confetti Cones
DIY Christmas Trees: DIY Confetti Cones
- Drop or rag cloth to cover surface when painting
- Spray the adhesive inside the cone lightly. The confetti will naturally stick to the cone because of the static so no need to be heavy handed with it.
- Sprinkle in the confetti and roll the cone around so that it falls evenly.
- Optional: Spray the cone caps colors of your choice and top with fake snow.
- Cost dependent on how many trees you wish to make
- Estimated time calculated for one DIY Christmas Tree
Don’t forget to share your DIY Christmas Trees with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more interior design inspiration? You can find them all of our home decor tutorials and ideas right here!