Bring back a classic childhood flavor with a fun adult twist! Our Gummy Bear Shot recipe is fruity and incredibly tasty.
If you are craving a fun and sweet shot, try our Gummy Bear Shot recipe.
And yes, it does taste like the iconic gummy bears!
This shot is a fruity and incredibly tasty way to bring back a classic childhood flavor with a fun adult twist.
This is actually not the first time we’ve experimented with gummy candy either!
You can make unique recipes like a boozy dirt dessert cup and monster eyeball donuts.
So if you need a surprising shot for a fun night, look no further. This gummy bear shot is what you need!
What’s In a Gummy Bear Shot?
Raspberry vodka — Absolut Raspberri is our absolute favorite!
Peach schnapps — A liquor made from distilled peaches that is also used in a Rose Martini and Irish Trash Can. A non-alcoholic version is also available.
Pineapple juice — Best if fresh, but bottled is fine.
Lemon-lime soda — For the refreshing citrus splash
Gummy bears — For garnish
How To Make the Gummy Bear Shots
1 — Chill the shot glasses in the freezer, at least 10-15 minutes beforehand.
2 — In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and all the liquid ingredients. Close tightly and shake well for a minute or until chilled.
3 — Place gummy bears inside each shot glass.
4 — Pour the mixture into the glasses.
Notes and Tips
— Do not worry if the lemon-lime soda loses its bubbles. It’s mainly needed for its citrus flavoring. But to keep the bubbles, simply do not mix it in the cocktail shaker. Just leave enough room in each shot glass to later top it with soda.
— Feel free to experiment with other fruit schnapps such as apples or watermelon. Another fun switch would be to substitute the pineapple juice with mango juice.
More Easy Sweet Cocktails to Try
- Creamy Birthday Cake Cocktail
- Lucky Coconut Mint Chocolate Cocktail
- Strawberry and Rose Sorbet Champagne
- Passion Fruit Martini
Gummy Bear Shot Recipe
- Shot glasses chilled in the freezer for at least 10-15 minutes
- 1 oz raspberry vodka
- 1 oz peach schnapps
- 1/2 oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz lemon-lime soda
- 12 gummy bears 3 per glass for garnish
- Do not worry about the lemon-lime soda losing its bubbles; we are using it mainly for its citrus and freshness. If you want to keep the bubbles, simply do not mix them in the cocktail shaker and leave each shot glass with a bit of room on the top so you can top them up with the soda.
- Feel free to experiment with other fruit Schnapps such as apples or Watermelon. Another fun switch could be using mango juice instead of pineapple juice.
Don’t forget to share your Gummy Bear Shots with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? You can find them all right here with a few desserts to go along with them.