Hello from the sickbay! Okay, okay. Not really, but it does feel like it.
Gwen had surgery to have her adenoids removed and a laryngoscopy so we’ve been adjusting from that. It feels like we just started rejoining society after Luca’s unexpected newborn hospital stay. And then, we’re back at it with Gwen.
Regardless, I’m excited to have both behind us! We’ve been watching movies and having popsicles in the last few days and we have several fun things coming up soon!
The Weekly Edit
- An easy-to-care-for plant that requires no direct sunlight, purifies your air and thrives on being ignored.
- A sculptural magazine rack & record holder that can sit or even be mounted.
- There’s a “Husbands of Target” shopping support group that probably all husbands wish were actually real.
- The prettiest mug collaboration…
- 8 surprising ways your cat says “I love you”.
- The perfect centerpiece bowl…
- What’s the difference between $4 and $38 olive oil?
- In this book, Daniel the Tiger teaches kids all about food allergies.
- There’s probiotics, prebiotics but have you heard of postbiotics?
- Who else is a sucker for kitchen gadgets? Take your cereal on the go with a portable cup. No spoon or no bowl required. AND it will never go soggy!
- Love thrifting? Nordstrom just launched a resale concept store.
- We can’t get enough of jacket earrings!