The Pink Panty Dropper recipe is a fruity, fizzy, boozy lemonade punch that’s easy to whip up for large parties, especially for a girls’ night out!
The Pink Panty Dropper is the perfect drink for large gatherings since it’s so affordable to make and also so easy to make in large batches.
However, beware because though it may look and taste sweet, it’s very potent. (Hence, its name.)
Nicknames for the popular Pink Pantry Dropper include the Stop and Go Naked Punch, Hop, Skip and Go Naked, or Porch Crawler.
It gets its name because drinking one too many may cause you to want to do wild things like play strip poker or go skinny dipping, but then it will have you crawling back home.
And being that it’s equally pretty, this is the ultimate bachelorette party drink.
Ingredients Needed for a Pink Panty Dropper Punch
Beer — It’s best to use a light beer so that the beer’s flavor doesn’t overpower the other ingredients. Cheap beers like Bud Light work well for this drink recipe since they are more watered down.
Pink lemonade juice — You can use frozen pink lemonade concentrate or powder if you don’t have juice. But just make sure to follow the instructions first how how to mix it.
Lemon and strawberries — For garnish
Cutting board and knife
How to Make a Pink Panty Dropper
Step 1 — Add in the lemon and strawberry slices into the punch bowl or drink dispenser.
Step 2 — Pour in the lemonade concentrate, vodka, and tequila, and stir well.
Step 3 — Pour in the beer and stir well.
Step 4 — Garnish glasses with a strawberry and lemon wedge and serve.
More Refreshing Party Drinks
Pink Panty Dropper Recipe
- Punch bowl or drink dispenser
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- 144 oz beer (12 cans of 12-oz beer)
- 33 oz pink lemonade juice
- 22 oz vodka
- 24 oz tequila
- 4 lemon Optional: sliced and extra for garnish
- 10 strawberry Optional: sliced and extra for garnish
- Total serving size = 236 fl oz
- It’s best to use a light beer so that the beer’s flavor doesn’t overpower the other ingredients.
- Ideally, you should chill all the ingredients at least 12 hours beforehand, especially if you are not adding ice.
- Optional: Garnish glasses with lemon wedges and/or strawberry slices.
- Add ice to or use frozen fruit for extra coldness.
- Add in the lemon and strawberry slices into a punch bowl or drink dispenser.
- Pour in the lemonade juice, vodka and tequila. Stir well.
- Pour in the beer. Stir well and serve!