Hello from home… still! We’re really hunkering down and weathering out this crazy sick season and newborn stage at home most days.
It seemed fitting to share the styled fireplace from the room makeover I did for my mother-in-law because #cozyvibes.
Has anyone else really been going through it so far this year?! I feel like we’re getting hit left and right with life but I know it can always be worse.
To take our minds off of the current chaos, be sure to watch the video of Jared wearing a pregnant belly plus our weekly links for your reading pleasure…
The Weekly Edit
- 15 easy (and fun) math games for preschoolers.
- A flameless eco-friendly rechargeable lighter that looks so cute too…
- Man invents a shoe that grows 5 sizes in 5 years.
- Rainbows and glitter, everything a toddler loves. Plus, they’re currently 40% off with code “SHOP40”.
- A makeup museum in coming to Manhattan, and it’s gonna be huge!
- Hello, boba tea lovers!
- This perfume contains thousands of Pégomas jasmine flowers and twelve Pégomas roses in just one bottle.
- A $15 t-shirt dress that we could wear everyday…
- New York’s single-use plastic bag ban is in now effect. Looking to cut down on your plastic use? These are the best reusable bags for your groceries.
- You know you’re a “grownup” when you have these in the kitchen.
- Everything you need to know about cleaning your kitchen cabinets faster, smarter and better.
- St. Patrick’s Day bites: No Bake St. Patrick’s Day Cereal Bars, DIY Lucky Charms Macarons, Bailey’s Ice Cream With Whiskey Carmel Sauce, and White Shamrock Matcha Cookies.
- St. Patrick’s Day cocktails: Boozy Shamrock Shake, Lucky Coconut Mint Chocolate Chip Cocktail and No Churn Creme de Menthe Ice Cream Shots.