Christmas Cookie Ice Cream Shots — Keep your household Santa(s) happy this year by setting out these Christmas Cookie Ice cream Shots instead of plain old milk.
If Santa is anything like me (which he might be considering we both have belly laughs), then he might be getting tired of plain old milk with his Christmas Eve cookies.
Since I’m sure we all want to keep your household Santa(s) happy, you should try setting out these ice cream shots this year.
Ingredients Needed To Make Christmas Cookie Ice Cream Shots
Yields four shots:
- Two scoops of Christmas cookie ice cream
- White sprinkles
- Simple syrup
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao and 1 ounce creme de menthe (for alcoholic)
- 5 drops of green food coloring and two ounces of milk (for non-alcoholic)
Where To Find Christmas Cookie Ice Cream?
I can tell that the number one most asked question will be “What if I can’t find Christmas cookie ice cream?”
If that’s the case, you can make your own!
Just mix crushed sugar and snickerdoodle cookies into vanilla ice cream with a swirl green icing and red sprinkles.
How To Make Christmas Cookie Ice Cream Shots
A few things to keep in mind if ice cream shots are new to you, be sure to prep the rims of your shot glasses in advance so that all you have to do is blend and serve when guests arrive.
To make the shots, rim your glasses with white sprinkles by dipping the glasses in simple syrup and then into your sprinkles.
Blend the rest of the ingredients by choosing either the adult or kid friendly version.
And then, pour and serve immediately.
How To Make Mini Christmas Straws
To make the mini straws, simply cut regular paper straws to the appropriate size.
Christmas Cookie Ice Cream Shots Recipe
- Whisk or cocktail shaker
- 2 scoop Christmas cookie ice cream
- 1 oz white Crème de Cacao
- 1 oz creme de menthe omit for a non-alcoholic shot and subsitute it for 2oz of milk instead
- 5 drop green food coloring
- White sprinkles to rim the glasses
- Simple syrup to rim the glasses
- Rim your glasses with white sprinkles by dipping the glasses in simple syrup and then into your sprinkles.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients by choosing either the adult or kid friendly version.