Find out how to make these DIY Simple Pumpkin Leaf Place Card Holders for your Halloween or Thanksgiving table in less than 5 minutes!
Believe it or not, we’re actually a total underachiever when it comes to preparing for parties and holidays.
That doesn’t mean we don’t go at least five miles out of our way for cute gift wrapping.
It just means that I wait until I’m biting my nails all the way to the shop for the cute gift wrap in order to not be late to the party.
That makes perfect sense, right? This all brings us to our next point.
Which is if there’s a way to make something super cute in less than five minutes before a get-together, then we’re game!
Kind of like these simple DIY Pumpkin Leaf Place Cards for the holiday table.
Mix them with dark colors for Halloween, or go white and bright with a little gold here and there for Thanksgiving.
Materials and Supplies Needed to Make DIY Pumpkin Place Card Holders
Gold floral wire — Two of the same shape for each setting.
Pencil or pen — Or a stick if you’re rustic
How to Make DIY Pumpkin Place Card Holders
Step 1 – Wrap half a strand of floral wire about 5 inches long around a pen or pencil to give it a curled shape.
Step 2 – Write each name on two stickers and place the stickers on each side of the wire where it’s left uncurled.
This makes a double sides place card with the wire in the middle.
Step 3 – Twist the end of the wire around the stem of your pumpkin, and give the opposite end of the wire a little twirl to finish off the gold stem look.
Step 4 –Throw in a few other key decor items to set the mood of the table, and your guests will never know you only sweated a few sacred minutes over these!
Easy Ideas for DIY Name Card Holders
With the number of table settings we put together around here, we’re definitely no stranger to placing cardholder ideas!
These are endless ways to create your own DIY versions or repurpose unexpected items to use as name cards as we did with these ribbon candy holders!
Here are a few of our favorite past projects —
- Faceted Easter egg place card holders
- Clay DIY Geometric place card holders
- DIY Mini mountain photo holders that you could easily repurpose
- DIY candy ribbon place card holders
- Simple pumpkin leaf place card holders
- DIY color block Easter table name cards
DIY Pumpkin Place Card Holders
- Pencil or pen
- Wire cutters
- Gift tag or frame label
- 2 gold floral wire two of the same shape for each setting
- Mini pumpkins
- Wrap half a strand of floral wire about 5-inches long around a pen or pencil to give it a curled shape.
- Write each name on two stickers and place the stickers on each side of the wire where it’s left uncurled. This makes a double sides place card with the wire in the middle.
- Twist the end of the wire around the stem of your pumpkin, and give the opposite end of the wire a little twirl to finish off the gold stem look.
Don’t forget to share your DIY Pumpkin Place Card Holders with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! And if you’re looking for more quick DIY find them all right here!