This delicious punch is perfect for your holiday party, whether it be a Christmas cocktail or New Year’s Eve drink. Make sure to make enough, so no one has to share!
A bubbly punch, this Giggle Juice recipe is a fizzy, fruity, and refreshing cocktail.
Made of Moscato wine, lemon-lime soda, pink lemonade, and vodka, the Giggle Juice is like the love child between a Spanish sangria and punch.
Why Is it Called Giggle Juice?
This pink concoction gets its name because it will surely have you giggling all night long.
It’s sweet, fruity, a bit tangy, and very bubbly.
Is It Giggle Water or Giggle Juice?
Giggle juice is another name for giggle water. During the 1920s, the term was used to describe an intoxicating beverage.
However, it sounds much better than “booze.”
Ingredients Needed for a Giggle Juice Cocktail
Pink lemonade — Use homemade, store-prepared, or concentrated pink lemonade.
Moscato wine — White or pink Moscato works. It will not affect the final flavor but only slightly change the color.
Optional: Raspberry vodka (optional) — Moscato has a low alcohol content (around 5-7 %). So if you want a stronger cocktail, add in a raspberry-infused vodka.
Regular plain vodka also works.
Optional: Fresh fruits — It’s typically garnished with strawberries and lemons. We went extra with lemon and lime wheels, watermelon triangle slices, halved apricots (without the stone), and mint sprigs.
Optional: Sugar — To rim your glass.
How to Make a Giggle Juice
Step 1 — Add some fruit into a pitcher filled with up to 1/3 of ice.
Step 2 — Pour in the pink lemonade, Moscato, lemon-lime soda, and raspberry vodka. Stir to combine. And serve in a sugar-rimmed glass.
Can I Use Regular Lemonade Instead?
If you’re looking for a giggle juice recipe, you might be wondering if you can use regular lemonade instead.
The answer is yes! You can absolutely use regular lemonade in your giggle juice recipe. In fact, it’s a great way to add a little sweetness to the drink.
Simply mix equal parts lemonade and vodka, and you’re good to go!
Recipe Notes and Tips
— It’s best to chill all the ingredients beforehand in the fridge at least 2 hours in advance.
— Try garnishing it with other fruits like raspberries or honeydew, or cantaloupe melon balls.
More Easy Pink Drinks
Giggle Juice Recipe
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- 2 cup Moscato wine pink or white
- 2 cup pink lemonade 15 oz
- 12 oz lemon-lime soda 1 can or 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup raspberry vodka optional
- Fresh fruit lemon and lime wheels, watermelon triangle slices, halved apricots (without the stone) and mint sprigs
- white granulated sugar optional to rim glasses
- Makes about 33 ounces.
- Chill ingredients in advance about 2 hours beforehand.
- It's typically garnished with strawberries and lemons. However, this recipe used lemon and lime wheels, watermelon triangle slices, halved apricots (without the stone) and mint sprigs. You can also try raspberries and honeydew or cantaloupe melon balls.
- Add some fruit into a pitcher filled with up to 1/3 of ice.
- Pour in the pink lemonade, moscato, lemon-lime soda and raspberry vodka. Stir to combine. And serve in a sugar rimmed glass.
Don’t forget to share your Giggle Juice with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? You can find them all right here, with a few desserts to go along with them.