10 Fourth Of July DIY’s And Recipes — Our favorite Fourth of July DIY’s and recipes for the holidays that require little time commitment.
We’ve all just about mentally checked out for a the holiday weekend. Or am I assuming and it’s maybe that’s just me?
I thought I’d go ahead and take some of the work out of any last minute prepping for you with these 10 Fourth of July DIY’s and recipes to try!
Don’t worry. They’re simple enough for you to still have time to bust a few out for a little added wow factor (without the time commitment) like our DIY mini burger macarons…
10 Fourth Of July DIY’s And Recipes To Try
Left to right:
- How fun are these DIY Snack Trays?
- Never forget the Red Currant Champagne recipe!
- This red, white and blue bundt cake is a work of art.
- I’m not ashamed to admit I could probably eat about ten of these mini apple pies. So cute!
- Your guests will love these ice cream cup printables!
- These painted cocktail glasses will add just enough color to your celebration!
- Our Spiked (and low calorie) Watermelon Sorbet is one of our favorite summer recipes!
- You’ve never seen barbecue quite like this. Try our Macaron Burger and Sugar Cookie French Fries!
- I’ve yet to meet a sweet I didn’t like. This Blackberry Lemon Cake is no exception!