Hot Chocolate Bread — Wrap yourself in a warm blanket with a piping hot cup of joe or milk and enjoy some Hot Chocolate Bread!
Prepare yourselves everyone, because this three ingredient recipe may blow your mind.
It certainly blew my mind when I first heard that such desserts were possible. What is it? Ice. Cream. Bread. Yes!
All you need to do is combine your favorite ice cream flavor, some flour, and voila!
You’ve got a dense, moist bread that goes perfectly with tea or coffee, and with winter fast approaching, I decided a seasonally flavored bread was in order.
This Hot Chocolate Bread with extra marshmallows is perfect for the rainy or snowy day in, wrapped in warm blankets with a piping hot cup of coffee or milk.
Ingredients To Make 3-Ingredient Chocolate Bread
- Hot chocolate ice cream (softened) — Dreyer’s makes our favorite. However, you can use any flavor and the classic chocolate ice cream is just as delicious for this recipe!
How To Make Hot Chocolate Bread
Start off by preheating the oven to 355 degrees F.
Mix together softened ice cream and flour. It will come off as kind of crumbly, and that is totally fine!
Pour into a greased or lined loaf pan and top off with marshmallows.
Bake for about 40 minutes, or until the edges are pulling away from the sides.
And… you’re done!! Easy as cake.
More Easy Bread Recipes
Love this recipe? For more easy bread recipes, check out our favorite from the archives below —
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread With Whipped Mascarpone
- Monkey Bread With Chocolate And Orange Glaze
- Snack and Lunch Idea: Easy Fairy Bread
- Irish Soda Bread Knots
- Nutella Stuffed Monkey Bread
Hot Chocolate Bread Recipe
- Loaf pan
- 1 pint hot chocolate ice cream softened or whatever your favorite ice cream is
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 355 degrees F.
- Mix together softened ice cream and flour. It will come off as kind of crumbly, and that is totally fine!
- Pour into a greased or lined loaf pan and top off with marshmallows.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until the edges are pulling away from the sides.
Don’t forget to share your hot chocolate bread with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? Find them all right here with a few bites to go along with them!